BW 37, 38, 39, 40

I don't understand the inconsistency across the different dealers. I had BW 38 and still expecting to pick it up end of October! And even when I email the dealer for updates on the car, all he says is, "expect your car end of Oct." No update on location or whereabouts of the car. :think:. Waiting game is killing me:keule:

Yer it's worrying that my WK40 is due for collection 15/10 to 20/10. Some dealers do seem to be much faster then others, not sure if location had much impact and if they do own PDI, etc.

Yer it is, what have you ordered?
Who's your sales guy?

Mine got bumped from WK43 to WK39 then settled at WK40.

Alex - young guy; trainee I think but he has been pleasant enough :)

S3 SB S-Tronic - spec is in the BW42 thread, must update sig.

RS5 still not through the factory yet.
Couple of weeks waiting for the boat to fill; once it does and I'm still on target for the 3rd November.

Had confirmation tomorrow morning is a-go.

T minus 9hrs and counting! :moa:

Reactions: Nicksluck and The Challinor
Ok so while I wait for my BW 39, they are giving me a courtesy car. Yes very nice of them...

It is covered on their insurance.

The normal excess is £500, is there any cover for this like an excess waiver, that I can get?
Do I need to know anything else before collecting this car??

Well, she's finally here. :racer:

Quick snap on the phone.

Will go and have a bit more of a play at lunchtime, get some fuel.

Attachments

• AF64SHJ.jpg
    AF64SHJ.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: madora and A3Kent
Would love to mate, but people to see, deal to do!

One thing i did notice which i wasn't expecting, it's badged as "TFSI Ultra". Never heard the Ultra tagline mentioned with A3's only the A4's and A6's.

Would love to mate, but people to see, deal to do!

One thing i did notice which i wasn't expecting, it's badged as "TFSI Ultra". Never heard the Ultra tagline mentioned with A3's only the A4's and A6's.

Noticed this when looking at a new A3 parked out the back at Maidstone Audi last weekend.

BW 39 here, collecting on Monday......

(Still getting hire car till then.)

Ok, now I'm getting jealous.

I've just been told my BW39 is a status 40 (UK Port), but that it'll be about 2 weeks to get it deliver to the dealership and prepped!

*green with envy at the BW39ers who are picking them up in the next few days*

I understand phil, just few more days!

Ok, now I'm getting jealous.

I've just been told my BW39 is a status 40 (UK Port), but that it'll be about 2 weeks to get it deliver to the dealership and prepped!

*green with envy at the BW39ers who are picking them up in the next few days*

Yet that is pretty gutting, it's good though that they are turning around in 2-3 weeks.

Yeah, I know I have no right to feel annoyed as ever since I got a BW they've been telling me 'by the end of November' so it's just been a forlorn hope that it'd magically arrive weeks early!

Followed it on Marine tracker (see previous posts in this thread).
My BW38 looks like it just landed at the port of Tyne. Looks like we are on for the planned Wednesday handover! Excited!

Mine got moved back at last min to BW39, and is in the country, and expected to be at the dealers for tuesday, with pick up shortly following hopefully.

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant
Edit: how long is the turn around usually after being delivered to the dealership, to arranging collection?

Here's a few of my S3 Saloon I collected from Bexley Audi on Friday...I fecking love this motor!!!

Reactions: Andyh1873 and Lewbo
24 hours if you push like me haha ( well that's the plan )
Geez! Even a week would do me! I was told "we are still on schedual for collection" and in the same sentence was told the car will arrive early next week at the dealers... Yet the estimated collection from the beginning has been 24th October... Surely 2 weeks is far too long turn around?

Geez! Even a week would do me! I was told "we are still on schedual for collection" and in the same sentence was told the car will arrive early next week at the dealers... Yet the estimated collection from the beginning has been 24th October... Surely 2 weeks is far too long turn around?

Sometimes DVLA registrations can hold it up so the 24hours may not be fully possible to be fair.

2 weeks is too long though, I'd give them a kick... I mean call

Sometimes DVLA registrations can hold it up so the 24hours may not be fully possible to be fair.

2 weeks is too long though, I'd give them a kick... I mean call
It's supposed to arrive Tuesday, so I'll give them a call Wednesday, and hopefully give them that kick :), maybe my dealers being over cautious, and wants to surprise me lol.. Hopefully anyway haha.