BW 21,22,23,24

Dealership have been really great and have pulled out the stops to get the car sorted, rapidly PDId etc, registered with Cherished plates etc.
Pick up tomorrow!!
Feel guilty to be leaving my old car there!! Must remind myself they are not alive... Are they??

Hope you enjoy the day, and the weather is better than when I picked mine up!!

On another matter check your odometer and see how many miles your car has done when you pick it up; mine had done 26, can't quite work out how!!!!

When i picked mine up it had done 4 miles then we drove to the garage and audi filled the tank for me.

Absolutely over the moon with the customer service from Andrew at the Dealership. Came in at 0700 to do the handover. Will do longer detailed post later re first thoughts, but so far delighted.
Inserted SIM and Audi connect immediately kicked into action.
Some minor issues trivial to sort such as Picture nag synchronised ok and then said no pictures, Facebook and Twitter said need to activate in MyAUdi, yet in MyAudi says need to activate in car....
Enjoying driving the car and also playing with the technology and also having the roof down.
Was worried about my choice of colour as Lotus grey, never having seen one in the flash and choosing via the Configurator, but am really pleased with it in the flesh. Car had 5 miles on the clock.

Dealership have been really great and have pulled out the stops to get the car sorted, rapidly PDId etc, registered with Cherished plates etc.
Pick up tomorrow!!
Feel guilty to be leaving my old car there!! Must remind myself they are not alive... Are they??

Absolutely over the moon with the customer service from Andrew at the Dealership. Came in at 0700 to do the handover. Will do longer detailed post later re first thoughts, but so far delighted.
Inserted SIM and Audi connect immediately kicked into action.
Some minor issues trivial to sort such as Picture nag synchronised ok and then said no pictures, Facebook and Twitter said need to activate in MyAUdi, yet in MyAudi says need to activate in car....
Enjoying driving the car and also playing with the technology and also having the roof down.
Was worried about my choice of colour as Lotus grey, never having seen one in the flash and choosing via the Configurator, but am really pleased with it in the flesh. Car had 5 miles on the clock.

Absolutely wonderful but where are the PICTURES??? We need to see this baby!

Will be picking up next thurs... Hoping the week flies by!

Reactions: phil1824
Where are all of our bw guys from here gone? Might as well wake the thread as I'm due to pick up tomorrow evening!

Not done too bad wait-wise on the whole I don't think

I'm expecting to pick up mine tomorrow as well. Already had a sneak peek as the car turned up at the dealer on Monday.

Not really sure what's happening with mine, BW24, haven't heard much over the last few weeks. Guess I need to call Audi CS.:uhm:

Not really sure what's happening with mine, BW24, haven't heard much over the last few weeks. Guess I need to call Audi CS.:uhm:

I would for sure. Mine was originally bw24 then brought forward to 23. Having said that, I wasn't estimated to be picking it up till early-mid July!

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes from "In Port of Exit Released" status to getting to the dealer?

Getting a bit impatient now. Was hoping it would be ready next week.

Edit: Should have said it was at this status on 7th June.

Mine was:

30th May Code 30...
2nd June, Still code 30
In Transit from Factory

They said it would be 10 days until a ship, however I was delighted to hear 3rd June when I called it was almost at Grimsby
3rd June Code 39 Vehicle on Ship
5th June Code 40
Then stuck at Grimsby until I made a little bit of a fuss on June 9th.
In Dealer June 11th
Picked up 12th June

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes from "In Port of Exit Released" status to getting to the dealer?

Getting a bit impatient now. Was hoping it would be ready next week.

Edit: Should have said it was at this status on 7th June.

Mine was:

30th May Code 30...
2nd June, Still code 30
In Transit from Factory

They said it would be 10 days until a ship, however I was delighted to hear 3rd June when I called it was almost at Grimsby
3rd June Code 39 Vehicle on Ship
5th June Code 40
Then stuck at Grimsby until I made a little bit of a fuss on June 9th.
In Dealer June 11th
Picked up 12th June

Looking at your timings it could be here any day. Thanks.

Picked up my car yesterday. Spec was as ordered. Nothing added and nothing left out. Only freebies was a couple of mugs though. Didn't get any AMI-cables even when I brought it up. Happy with the discount I got on the car, so I didn't pursue it further.

Lots of new stuff to check out so I haven't managed to try out everything yet. Noticed one thing that I didn't expect though. Other users on this forum have mentioned a drawer underneath the driver seat. But on my car it's under the passenger seat (right hand side).

Noticed one thing that I didn't expect though. Other users on this forum have mentioned a drawer underneath the driver seat. But on my car it's under the passenger seat (right hand side).

Potentially it's just under the right seat for every car. Those in the UK would have the driver's seat on this side.

Collected mine (BW21) on Friday - was offered Wednesday but not around then. Really pleased so far, but still wading through the manuals to learn all the twiddly bits... Drove in to West London yesterday and traffic was terrible so ended up using the old Tomtom to find a quicker route - it's traffic system is so much better than the built in version!

It's here! Finally!!! Last Thursday my dealer told me it was stuck at emden but today it's now at Grimsby! Just need to get my detailer in to the dealership and hopefully an collect it at the weekend. I cannot wait now!

Sort of cross post with the A3/S3 pic thread, but here's my little car I picked up last week. Already done 400 miles since Thurs evening, which I don't think is too bad considering I don't drive to work!

Really happy, glad I added the light pack as recommended here after my initial spec, really sets off the interior at night.

View attachment 35507
View attachment 35506
View attachment 35505

Guess I may be one of the last ones to get their car from this thread, but due to pick mine on Friday, getting quite excited now! Here's hoping Sepang looks as good in the flesh on an S3 as it does on other motors!

Balsaq, loving the silver interior .. Just think it adds a bit of class to an already classy interior .. I was originally drawn to red for my S3 but didn't think it would work with the silver leather .. Glad to admit I was wrong. That looks really nice ..

Reactions: balsaq
Picked mine up on monday morning. No regrets switching from the A6 avant to the S3 !!! Although I am struggling with the throttle sensitivity... even on eco mode. I haven't quite mastered slow speed running, (bit jerky, almost like it's hesitating)

Picked mine up last night. Haven't really had a chance to look closely at anything or drive it much as it was late when we got back. LED lights look good they came on last night and I seen them in the reflection of a window. I can honestly say this is the first car I've seen with these. I also really like the F38 wheels after all, as I was thinking they may be hard to clean. They are wide open though. They look good on the white.

I did think it would be louder? However haven't put the foot down yet.

This is my first new car. Can anyone say how long I need to go easy on it?

I had the pleasure of a two hour trip around the new A3 line in Ingolstadt a few weeks ago and was highly highly highly impressed by the organisation. It truly was "state of the art", a highly overused expression, but true with Audi

How did you arrange that Phil? I'd be fascinated to do the same.

For that visit I was doing some work with Audi and they arranged it.
However, I am going over there in the summer with my Daughter to Nuremburg and will travel down and arrange myself. Will let you know when I have investigated.

How did you arrange that Phil? I'd be fascinated to do the same.

For that visit I was doing some work with Audi and they arranged it.
However, I am going over there in the summer with my Daughter to Nuremburg and will travel down and arrange myself. Will let you know when I have investigated.

That would be appreciated Phil. Thanks. I used to live and work in Germany (Düsseldorf area) and I do miss the joined up nature of their autobahn system - and the lack of speed limits (in those days). And I had a 911 to enjoy them too!

Well, finally collected mine on Monday!

As I commented earlier in the thread, the original BW27 was pulled forward to BW24, and the car actually arrived at the dealer on or around 2nd July. Unfortunately, this coincided with the start of our holiday. I didn't want to pick it up three days before going away, so trying to be grown up about it, I asked the dealer to look after it for a couple of weeks until we got back!

Full marks to Kieren at Audi Tetbury for his help along my Audi journey, his customer service, keeping me informed at every step, and generally doing what he said he would, when he would. (He's also fixing an issue with my OH's A1, which was nothing directly to do with him and he took on himself). An all round good sales person!

Loving the car so far. Still trying to get used to the electric parking brake and hill hold, and looking at the instruction book regularly to find out something else! Just need to substitute the iPhone cables for HTC cables and I'm away.....

Reactions: Chimp