BW 21,22,23,24

Don't forget to visit the factory in Ingolstadt when you're in Munich :)

Yup, been before a few years ago when I had my 2.0Tq A4 avant. Spent a day there (factory tour, forum and a meal in the Michelin star restaurant in the evening)

Well. Car is on the way to the port. Nice to know it exists. Also more annoying knowing it's out there and I can't drive it!

Audi CS have just rung me, car arrived in Grimsby yesterday, just waiting to hear from dealer as to how long it will be before I can pick it up!

Finally my build week is here ! Just been a 5 month wait!!!

Reactions: phil1824
Went to dealers on the way home from work, car will be available to pick up from this Thursday!

Considering it was a b/w 22, I.e last week, pretty quick delivery.

Going to pick it up Saturday morning as i want the full new car experience, rather than just picking it up on the way home from work.

So, ,mine was B/W 22. Not expected to leave Emden till earliest June 11th.......

My S3 S/B is still sat at Grimsby docks.

Dealer seems confident it will be ready for a pick up of this Saturday - let's see!!

Mine is at Grimsby as well. Just for info, the cars can only stay at docks for three days, otherwise the company gets fined. So either there has to be a very good reason for them to stay or the cars will be moving very soon. Sorry to hear that Phil, seems bad as we all have the same BW

Mine is at Grimsby as well. Just for info, the cars can only stay at docks for three days, otherwise the company gets fined. So either there has to be a very good reason for them to stay or the cars will be moving very soon. Sorry to hear that Phil, seems bad as we all have the same BW

That's good news, so hopefully picking up soon.

Don't understand that how cars with supposed same b/w can actually be delivered 3 - 4 weeks apart??

My dealers Hull Audi, so actually one of the closest dealerships to Grimsby; have been offered pick up of Thursday pm or Saturday am, can't decide; think I'm going with Saturday to try and enjoy the experience more!

Phil, don't know how long you've been waiting, but I've been waiting 5 months since order, with my order even lost at one stage, so I know how you feel! Hopefully yours will come through quicker than you were expecting, apparently mine was only in Emden for 4 days, if that's any help?

Many thanks for the supportive messages.
I ordered week 16, so not too bad...
I always want things yesterday, so the number of hours of life I have "wished away" waiting for something to come is really stupid... A bit like being a a football match and being two one up and wishing and wishing the minutes to go so the ref will blow!!!
Fingers crossed that mine will come earlier,,,, if is does, it makes you wonder about their logistics systems, because they know how many cars they have, how many ships, many days in advance.....etc....

That's good news, so hopefully picking up soon.

Don't understand that how cars with supposed same b/w can actually be delivered 3 - 4 weeks apart??

My dealers Hull Audi, so actually one of the closest dealerships to Grimsby; have been offered pick up of Thursday pm or Saturday am, can't decide; think I'm going with Saturday to try and enjoy the experience more!

Phil, don't know how long you've been waiting, but I've been waiting 5 months since order, with my order even lost at one stage, so I know how you feel! Hopefully yours will come through quicker than you were expecting, apparently mine was only in Emden for 4 days, if that's any help?

Many thanks for the supportive messages.
I ordered week 16, so not too bad...
I always want things yesterday, so the number of hours of life I have "wished away" waiting for something to come is really stupid... A bit like being a a football match and being two one up and wishing and wishing the minutes to go so the ref will blow!!!
Fingers crossed that mine will come earlier,,,, if is does, it makes you wonder about their logistics systems, because they know how many cars they have, how many ships, many days in advance.....etc....

You need to be a Hull City fan, 2-0 up in the FA cup final after 8 minutes, need I say more!!!!

Car is at Grimsby!! Welcome to the UK!!
Schelde Highway

Reactions: Marino85 and Chimp

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: Pulp84 and phil1824
Here's some more, it's being PDI'd but not valeted yet.IMAG0302
IMAG0303

Reactions: Redgrouse
Mine just landed at dealers as well, just been sent almost identical pic just different colour. Gutted I can't pick it up until next Friday due to work commitments

Looking nice there chap. Did you pop round to take the pics after your dealer said it had arrived?

Yes I did I was on my way to the office when the dealer called to say it had arrived, as such I thought a small diversion was in order!!!

Reactions: balsaq
Rang Audi cs today for a update to be told its at the dealers and had been pdi'd, change of route on the way home decided to go down and take a peek at it, although needed cleaning she looked a beaut and as sad as it is i touched her. Collecting monday :) bw21

Its Here!!!!
Was supposed to be built this week BW23 obviously came forward, last email update from dealer early last week (27th)said no change? So if that correct must have been built later last week. Dealer said he was a bit shocked this morning when it arrived, mind you not got far from boat to dealer!
Going in later to have a look and sort finance paperwork out and they said will have it ready for me to pick up on Tuesday:racer:, happy days :jump:

Last edited:
Its Here!!!!
Was supposed to be built this week BW23 obviously came forward, last email update from dealer early last week (27th)said no change? So if that correct must have been built later last week. Dealer said he was a bit shocked this morning when it arrived, mind you not got far from boat to dealer!
Going in later to have a look have and sort finance out and they said will have it ready for me to pick up on Tuesday:racer:, happy days :jump:

Happy Days.

Mine was supposed B/W 22, think got built week 21. Picking up tomorrow.

Which dealership are you?

Rang Audi cs today for a update to be told its at the dealers and had been pdi'd, change of route on the way home decided to go down and take a peek at it, although needed cleaning she looked a beaut and as sad as it is i touched her. Collecting monday :) bw21

What ever you do don't let them clean it!! After experiencing the swirl mark mess on my pick up and battle to get them to agree to pay towards fixing it I will NEVER let them clean/PDI or breathe near the paintwork of my car again!

Its Here!!!!
Going in later to have a look have and sort finance out and they said will have it ready for me to pick up on Tuesday:racer:, happy days :jump:

Paperwork sorted pick up Tuesday 1 o'clock, looks awesome in the 'flesh' well pleased. Amazed how clean they come to dealers now nearly looked ready to go!

Congrats on the car :)

Dealer rang me earlier this afternoon to tell me that my BW24 S3 had just been built, and that he'd call me next week at every stage of the shipping progress. (I read that as at every status change). He's estimating 3 weeks, which is interesting as it will be a month ahead of schedule and just as we're off on holiday :ermm:

Reactions: ColMariner and phil1824
Paperwork sorted pick up Tuesday 1 o'clock, looks awesome in the 'flesh' well pleased. Amazed how clean they come to dealers now nearly looked ready to go!

Fab, wishing the weekend away, I bet!

From the premier league side of the mud flats, pick up tomorrow morning at 9am, sleepless night no doubt, pictures will follow.

Exciting times for all.

What about a meet up for all of us "northern folk"?

Fab, wishing the weekend away, I bet!

From the premier league side of the mud flats, pick up tomorrow morning at 9am, sleepless night no doubt, pictures will follow.

Exciting times for all.

What about a meet up for all of us "northern folk"?

Ha Ha were Premier as well.... Skrill Premier :sob:, don't get started on footie what an absolute joke of a league hopefully our final season down there though, hopefully you can loan us some players to help us out fella.
Hope all went well on collection and you enjoying your new car, pity bout the weather sure it hasn't spoilt your day though.
Your always welcome to pop the sunny side, bridge is cheap now! If you can tear yourself away from the city of culture that is lol.

My A3 has arrived at the dealers and is due to be delivered this week. Getting excited and also nervous.

Ha Ha were Premier as well.... Skrill Premier :sob:, don't get started on footie what an absolute joke of a league hopefully our final season down there though, hopefully you can loan us some players to help us out fella.
Hope all went well on collection and you enjoying your new car, pity bout the weather sure it hasn't spoilt your day though.
Your always welcome to pop the sunny side, bridge is cheap now! If you can tear yourself away from the city of culture that is lol.

Picked mine up Saturday morning!
IMAG0346

Reactions: glospete and balsaq
Sending a quick e-mail to say, sorry no news yet, or your car is scheduled to be transported from Grimsby to the Dealership on ?? day and we will have it ready for you on ?? day, takes no time at all..
Do they do it without prompting??
You know the answer

Sending a quick e-mail to say, sorry no news yet, or your car is scheduled to be transported from Grimsby to the Dealership on ?? day and we will have it ready for you on ?? day, takes no time at all..
You know the answer

Yes? ;)

Offloaded from Ship Thursday 5th June.
Transport order now raised Monday June 9th. Who raises this? Is it the dealership or is it the Transport company who do this? Car expected in Manchester Friday/Saturday and then the lengthy thorough pre-delivery inspection and then I receive it gratefully some time...
There is so so much room for improvement in this whole supply chain.

You know the answer

Transport order now raised Monday June 9th. Who raises this? Is it the dealership or is it the Transport company who do this? Car expected in Manchester Friday/Saturday and then the lengthy thorough pre-delivery inspection and then I receive it gratefully some time...
Sorry to hear you having hassle m8 hope you get sorted soon

One more sleep!! Gonna have a few tonight, no school in morning lol, make sure don't have a restless night:beerchug:

Not long now Phil. I got my first update today from my dealer - it's being built BW29 i.e. 14 July. So late August is my best guess for delivery.

Dealership have been really great and have pulled out the stops to get the car sorted, rapidly PDId etc, registered with Cherished plates etc.
Pick up tomorrow!!
Feel guilty to be leaving my old car there!! Must remind myself they are not alive... Are they??

Not long now Phil. I got my first update today from my dealer - it's being built BW29 i.e. 14 July. So late August is my best guess for delivery.

Dealership have been really great and have pulled out the stops to get the car sorted, rapidly PDId etc, registered with Cherished plates etc.
Pick up tomorrow!!
Feel guilty to be leaving my old car there!! Must remind myself they are not alive... Are they??

Good to hear! Car has arrived at the dealers. Hopefully will be pretty quick for me too