Buying my A3 this week help !

P mk4

Reaction score
Hi guys/girls new to the forum been on forums from previous cars and find them great for help :)

This is the car I'm looking to buy as I want a diesel to get to work :) Used Audi A3 Diesel Hatchback 2.0 Tdi Sport 3Dr from Evans Halshaw what do people think ? Good service history but needs Campbelt changing got a friend who will do it as he owes me favours :) oem part only !

Iv looked at fitting a RNS-E how technical is this ?

Plans are coil overs and wheels still undecided on wheels but I fancy a set of 3sdm 0.05 :) my previous car has had 15 sets of wheels so probs change haha. Also looking at little interior mods so would love to here what you guys have done :)

All help appreciated cheers guys/girls :)

Located down in sunny Devon :) cheers for the link

If your interested in meets in your area when you get your car, click the link below and add yourself onto the members list and see whats happening soon. Enjoy. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Looking good in lava grey? MY09 or 11 lights needed i think to bring it up to date! Where in Devon are you?

Cheers for the reply il lok into the lights :) i live quiet close just out side of plymouth :)

HI THERE
RNS-E FITMENT IS EASY ALL I NEEDED TO DO ON MY A3 WAS REMOVE OLD UNIT,REMOVE GLOVE BOX(VERY EASY) IN ORDER TO MOUNT SAT NAV RECEVIER ON METAL SUB FRAME AND RUN CABLE TO REAR OF OLD SPACE LEFT BY OLD UNIT AND THEN CONNECT
CABLES TO SAT NAV ENTER NEW PIN AND ALL IS WELL.IF IT IS AN OLDER A3 YOU MAY NEED TO GET NEW WIREING LOOM TO CONNECT BETWEEN SAT NAV AND OEM WIREING

After a small amount of stalking figured out is josh ;) what do you think of the car mate ?

Thats abit scary and its not cheap to replace hmmm now what to do :(