Buying A4 B9

Maniek

Reaction score
I currently own an Audi A3 8v 2.0 TFSI and I am thinking about changing it to the A4 B9 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO 252. Just wanted to ask what's your opinion about the car, is it worth a change? I also have an option to get same A3 I own at the moment but fully loaded spec + QUATTRO. I just don't know what to do as used car prices are crazy at the moment. Any advise appreciated.

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

B9 is a lovely car, but keep reading issues more often than others atm tbh, make sure it has a good warranty, ideally audi, but also maybe hold back until next year so the chip shortages catch up & used market calms down if you're not in a rush.

I had a TFSI Quattro 252 for four years and didn't experience any issues. Changed it last year for the B9.5 Quattro 265.

Reactions: mister.c.
B9 is a lovely car, but keep reading issues more often than others atm tbh, make sure it has a good warranty, ideally audi, but also maybe hold back until next year so the chip shortages catch up & used market calms down if you're not in a rush.

I work in the semiconductor industry, mainly catering to the automotive. We’re forecasting the next two years to be mad. Order-books are rammed, can’t get them out quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tesla got ahead of the game & procured a stockpile, they'll need them got hertz latest order.

I work in the semiconductor industry, mainly catering to the automotive. We’re forecasting the next two years to be mad. Order-books are rammed, can’t get them out quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our industry has a habit of lurching from one extreme to the other .. we’re all watching the inventory levels in the channels super close but at end customers that’s difficult to gauge ..
intersting comment on the TI Q3 analyst earnings call relative to automotive on page 9..
Every downwards cycle in history of semiconductor biz has been preceded by rammed order books.. just nobody knows when it turns.

Reactions: Mr Olympik
Totally off topic...

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk