Buying a wrapped RS4. Anyone recognise it?

0nemotion

Reaction score
Website
www.onemotion.co.uk
Hey guys n girls,

I am new to the forum and am in the process of purchasing a mugello blue avant RS4 that has been wrapped in white.

It looks stunning, however When I learned that it has been wrapped; I have become concerned that the wrap may be hiding any past secrets, however the garage selling it does not know who and where wrapped it :(

The registration is RF56 GHG. Currently being sold from the Oldham area however was serviced in Bury St Edmunds through 2010 and 2010.

Does anyone recognise the car or know whom the previous owner is. A member on her hopefully ;)

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Russ

Why the feck has some fitted a parrot fit to a car that already has the Audi Bluetooth system! I would also avoid unless the garage agree to having the rap removed and the paint work checked by a good detailer. Don't understand why some has done that to a mugello blue RS4 it's a great colour.

Wouldn't touch with the longest bargepole.

There is an identical RS4 replica 2.0 TDI 170 roaming about in oldham with a similar reg.... full RS4 bodykit conversion inside and out down to the finest detail... I assume you have checked under this ones bonnet to make sure theres a V8 under it lol cos this could very well be it!!

Don't need to look under the bonet, just start the engine and you will know. V8 v 4 pot TDi sound track. Also looking at the pictures it's got the RS4 instrument cluster, and as the RS4 has 2 ECU's I don't think the RS4 instrument cluster would work on anything but an RS4.

Last edited:
Make
AUDI
Model-SeriesB7
ModelA4 RS4 QUATTRO
Year10-01-2007
Chassis No.WUAZZZ8E17N904456
Engine No.BNS009167
Fuel TypePETROL
Engine Capacity4163
Power (KW)313.2
Power (BHP)420
TransmissionMANUAL
No. of Gears6
Body Style ESTATE
Cylinders8
Valves4
FWD/RWD/4WDALL - PERMANENT
TECDOC-Type-No.19490

RF56 GHG RF56GHG

id never buy 1 wrapped
i know of 4 diff high value cars in sheffield that have been wrapped and hide diffrent colour panels

Don't need to look under the bonet, just start the engine and you will know. V8 v 4 pot TDi sound track. Also looking at the pictures it's got the RS4 instrument cluster, and as the RS4 has 2 ECU's I don't think the RS4 instrument cluster would work on anything but an RS4.

The pic of that white car is not the wrapped one hes talking about. If you read the advert it is a white RS4 and not wrapped. Back on topic... if Im right then I enquired about this car afew months back as I was curious why anyone would wrap the best colour for an RS4. Is it wrapped in a kind of off matt white greyish colour? If so then its the same one and has been for sale for quite a while. Be aware!!