Buying a A4 2.0TDI, go for the S-Line?

Spec I would not be without....

Leather or Alcantara
Armrest
interior light package
auto lights/dipping mirrors/wipers
Symphony CD (only because you can rip it out and add the DVD Nav cheap when you get bored!)

The s-line comes with some freebies at the moment as well:

Rear Parking sensors & Phone Prep, if I remember correctly.

The interior light package is small lights all round the cabin, and a couple of red leds by the reading lights in the roof that give a warm glow to the cabing at night. Doesn't sound like much but they are a really nice feature.

I have very few options on my S-line A4...

I would have liked the interior light pack and the storage pack - especially the boot liner and hooks.

In retrospect I would not have had the diesel engine (would have had the 1.8T or 2.0T if budget allowed) and I wouldn't have the s-line suspension - it's not too hard, just very bouncy (it feels oversprung and underdamped) and body roll isn't well controlled. (I drove a SE recently and think it's better.)

(....and in another thread I mention that I don't get on with the s-line cloth seats - I hope you find the leather ones are better!)

Cheers,

The free package you get at the moment is; rear parking sensors, load pack, storage pack and rear blinds. If the budget would have allowed I would've gone for DIS and Bose as well. I also went for the 18's 9 spokers as they fill the arch very nicely!