buy a VAG Com for my 8P

itssam

A3 3.2Q Sport
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at buying a VAG COM for my 2005 pre facelift hatch to have a play around with, but i'm a touch confused which ones i can use...

would prefer it to be USB so i don't have to buy a USB-COM adaptor, but either should be alright, anyonw find me one on eBay that'll work as most seem to say upto 2004 only :think:

Cheers
Sam

I would recommend getting your VAG-COM (VCDS) direct from Ross-Tech.

Yeah it's more expensive, but these guys are fantastic at what they do, and I would rather give my money to them than someone on e-bay.

Andy if it doesn't work, then you have their full support.

I suppose you pay your money and you take your chances.

Just my 2p's worth!

NHN was trying to get a group buy for the lead. I'm not sure how close he is to getting the numbers required for it. I'm sure he will be about soon to say.

NHN was trying to get a group buy for the lead. I'm not sure how close he is to getting the numbers required for it. I'm sure he will be about soon to say.

are they different ? I thought VagCom was universal and you can use it on all vag cars ?

Is this the Vagcom I need for use with a 2009 S3? Is there nowhere I can order them from in the UK?

I bought mine from Gendan, they are listed on Ross Tech's site for a uk supplier. Next day delivery and good support.

I bought the Micro-CAN which is fine for an 09 car, 5 pence short of £200 which includes delivery.