bunch of chancers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougs

Reaction score
got my s3 up for sale at the moment and the amount of emails and texts offering silly money is doing my head in.

its up for sale at £11k and getting texts off of people offering 8500 to 10k, without even seeing the car.

i know the market is crap/slow at the minute, ****** brain damage.

nothing but timewasters so far, fingers crossed a genuine person will come along soon enough

you don't ask, you don't get. Just reply a counter offer asking for their daughter/misses ontop of the cash offer.

Never know, don't ask, you don't get.

Stick it in the classifieds & shove a link in the ebay/classifieds link, no threads concerning a selling of a car are allowed, we've seen them all.

Relax mate, just roll with it - you will always get chancers and tyre kickers when you sell a car and is standard issue but the person who buys it will be an easy sell (assuming your price is realistic although for most private sellers that figure is usually less than what they are prepared to accept in the beginning) The other option is webuyanycar.com?! Believe me, better than a phone that doesn't ring ;)

Since your car is in the correct section of the forum, (classifieds) please link it into the ebay section at the top of the page. As pointed out by others, this is the main forum and as such we dont allow this kind of thread on here. Good luck with your sale. There will be someone out there looking for your car. This thread will now be locked.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.