BUMPER WITH TWIN CUTOUTS

swarcup

Reaction score
AM I CORRECT IN THINKING IF YOU WANT YOUR REAR BUMPER TO HAVE A CUT OUT AT EACH SIDE YOU CAN JUST CHANGE THE UNPAINTED PIECE AT THE BOTTOM FOR THE ONE WITH BOTH CUTOUTS AND NOT THE FULL BUMPER?

IS IT THAT EASY

Yep four screws and a little persuasion on interlocking clips in other areas - I have an old one in unpainted standard grey if you are interested?:beerchug:
I fitted a brand new colour coded B6 S-Line one last summer so this one is surplus to requirement.
Find below pictures - some minor scratches under n/s behind the rear wheel, (if you can imagine that with this being off the car), but very good for ~8 year old rear valance - PM me if you are interested.
B6-RearValance.jpg

Hi, is that for a saloon or will it fit an Avant?

Unfortunately not, the saloon rear bumper is slightly longer by mm's!
The full length of the saloon is 4547mm and the avant is 4544mm, front bumper and side skirts are interchangeable but not the rear:sign_unfair:

Last edited:
OOOOH Thats :3sadwalk:annoying, il keep lookin for an avant one but many thanks for the offer of the part though. i like the look of the twin exits as mine are all hidden away

OOOOH Thats :3sadwalk:annoying, il keep lookin for an avant one but many thanks for the offer of the part though. i like the look of the twin exits as mine are all hidden away

I 'might' have one available, I need to make up my mind what I want to do!

Pm me if you're interested, it's unpainted.

What you need to do james is Get a S4 Front and rear...come on, lets go spending again :salute:

Ha I've still got those two S4 bumpers on watch, but it's going to have to wait till at least after the last working day of the month! At least :(