Bumper options

a4sean

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 98 1.8t have kept it standard for the mo but would just like to do a few bits to make it a little more 'me like'

So if i was to look into a s4 front bumper where should i look and is there a particular year to go for, for ease of fitting etc?
My car has so i'm told the deeper rear valance and better side skirts fitted when new and these do look nice imo but then the front is just a little bland. Or is there a nice splitter anyone has that beefs the front up.

also would like to change the headlights, How much work is it to fit these to a 98 as the seller just states some adjustments to the fender are required for a pre 99?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT-CLEAR-CORNERS-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ150172491386QQihZ005QQcategoryZ23009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The S4 bumper is a direct fit you need different brackets though. You can get them from breakers if your lucky, ebay, or buy new.
The lights are easy to fit also and there are pleny of howtos on fitting these lights and they do look much better than the 2 piece ones.