Bumper lip colour - too much?

Mike93

Reaction score
Honestly I didn't like it at first but it is starting to grow on me. Not sure if it's too much though?
DSC 2350

It was this or gloss black. I wanted it to match my calipers though so went with red.
DSC 2354

Next color change I think will be bright blue for calipers and this little lip (what's it called?) I will change the colour of the red line in the SLine badge to blue to.

I do like the yellow calipers but I don't think yellow would suit white. It looks good on black though

Attachments

• DSC_2350.JPG
    DSC_2350.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 88
Your car your choice, but I don't think it looks good tbh, at all & adding blue calipers would make it look worse, black, dolphin grey, anthracite are colours that suit white cars well tbh.

Reactions: Mike93
Honestly I didn't like it at first but it is starting to grow on me. Not sure if it's too much though?
View attachment 259396
It was this or gloss black. I wanted it to match my calipers though so went with red.
View attachment 259397

Next color change I think will be bright blue for calipers and this little lip (what's it called?) I will change the colour of the red line in the SLine badge to blue to.

I do like the yellow calipers but I don't think yellow would suit white. It looks good on black though
Why not do lip & Calpiers white , than trying to make it look like liquorice allsorts , just my opinion mate probably not what u want to hear

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike93