Bulldogs Avant build thread

Little update managed to pick a set of genuine roof bars up off of eBay the other week & went to Audi in the park where I met @DJAlix who worked his magic with vagcom. I've had needle sweep enabled,lap timer,beeps on lock unlock,cornering fog lights & activated inner boot lights to act as brake lights so six brake lights now instead of just 2. Mods planned for weekend are hopefully install led reverse light bulbs.

Reactions: jdp1962, Meemo, DJAlix and 3 others
Got the Led reverse lights fitted today & @DJAlix coded the error message out. Can't fault @DJAlix service he's top notch for all your coding needs. I'll take some more pics later when it's dark.

Bulbs I used

Much better than the rubbish yellow looking bulbs

Reactions: DeanoC, Chop., feva and 2 others
Got the Led reverse lights fitted today & @DJAlix coded the error message out. Can't fault @DJAlix service he's top notch for all your coding needs. I'll take some more pics later when it's dark.

Bulbs I used

Much better than the rubbish yellow looking bulbs

How did he code them out ? Need mine doing ! Just got the standard bulbs in there at the moment but I want led's in there

@crf150 he coded them out with vagcom.
Did he show you what module and byte item was under etc. I need to code mine error warning out as well, I will have a look tomorrow and see what I can do

Reactions: DeanoC
Did he show you what module and byte item was under etc. I need to code mine error warning out as well, I will have a look tomorrow and see what I can do
@crf150

1.Module 46 Central Convenience > Security Access 16 > 16017

2. Adaption 10 > Channel 181 >Read The value you get is 65535 (if you do not get this Value then DO NOT proceed with next step)

3. Enter 61695, hit test then save.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: rizzini7, gary_a4_quattro and crf150
@crf150

1.Module 46 Central Convenience > Security Access 16 > 16017

2. Adaption 10 > Channel 181 >Read The value you get is 65535 (if you do not get this Value then DO NOT proceed with next step)

3. Enter 61695, hit test then save.

Will have a look tomorrow, cheers

Reactions: DeanoC
No real update justo took the roof bars off & washed it again

What a lovely looking machine. Certainly given me confidence on going big with the wheel sizes!

What else do you have planned?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

@Audigit cheers. Just got some Led front indicators for it which I'm yet to fit then RS4 grill & silver S4 mirrors.

Reactions: GjrBartlett
Fitted my Led indicators that I got from @GjrBartlett which he got from @t8ups had some fitment issues which t8ups kindly resolved for me. Bit of a pita to fit but looks much better now you can't see the orange reflection anymore.

Standard vs Led

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro, GjrBartlett and Audigit
Gave the Avant a winter detail this weekend used Auto Finesse Tough coat the layered with there new Fusion wax Windows done with Crystal tyres done with Megs endurance & under bonnet plastics with Dressle

Should make it easier to keep clean over winter.

Reactions: James.c and Audigit
Some excellent choices there!

I have a question, do your wind deflectors interfere with the window at all? As in to they rub or anything? I assume they are Team Heko?

I have those indicators. They are much better especially when you up the drl brightness

Some excellent choices there!

I have a question, do your wind deflectors interfere with the window at all? As in to they rub or anything? I assume they are Team Heko?

Cheers & don't have any issues with the wind deflectors & yes they are team Heko.

Reactions: Audigit
Well I sold the A4 & picked this up last Saturday. It’s an 2015 facelift A6 S line ultra edition in Floret silver with Lunar silver leather interior I was after a black edition but this had such a great spec & only done 15900 miles from new so couldn’t pass it up so I’ll be off to the A6 section now.ive already started with the mods but I’ll start that over in the A6 section .
5F179531 38B3 4355 BC70 B59B0D0390F6
4DC17470 CFDB 40BA B2A0 D68A9AA60A71

0709F047 6CB0 43B0 AC1B 09ECD6A916AE

433AA9CD B88B 4530 82D4 23677AA7EAA7

139CF431 360A 4739 9F0A DFA64F31046D
4ECDF72E A9AB 4C7C B84E 79A701002E8B
C8ECAE85 779A 4545 B07A C289DFDCFF51

Reactions: A4A4, DickoB8, James.c and 3 others
Love the colour of the leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to dig up a really old post, were you running spacers on this, and standard S-line height in this photo?

yes standard suspension & Spacers 15mm on the rear & 12mm on the front.

Reactions: MrBenG