Build weeks

Tony1982

Reaction score
How long did it take to get your build week after ordering?

I ordered on 29th October and got an email confirming order number and build week on the 6th November from the dealer.

Got my build week 4 days after ordering, but I did ask the dealer whilst enquiring about something else. So he may have had it sooner.

Hmmm it's been 10 days since I ordered mine and not heard anything!

Give them a call and ask them, some dealers appear to be more on the ball on informing customers of updates than others.
It's a bit hit or miss if you get one who is quiet enough/has enough staff to warrant keeping tabs on every order and emailing every customer an update.

If they are not playing ball with info, then call Audi CS and I'm sure they'll give you an update.

Paul

Cheers, sent an email on Thursday to the dealer politely asking when I could expect a build date but not had a reply, think I'll leave it today and if I get nothing then I'll give him a bell tomorrow. They seemed to be very good at keeping in touch before the order and payment was made, I guess they've got what they wanted.

I ordered last Saturday and had a build week the following day but to be fair I think they just amended one of their stock orders which was already scheduled.