build week

Mine exactly as quoted, getting a bit excited now.......

Dear Mr Ryan

The latest factory update for your new car indicates production at the factory will commence;

Week 42
Commencing – 14[SUP]th[/SUP] October

This has now been confirmed by the factory

Mines scheduled but not confirmed for 47. When did you guys place your orders?

Mine was early in August, with an unconfirmed build date provided on the 13th Aug.

I ordered mine on 10th August and is build week 45 (beginning of November) so should get late November so similar to the rest of you timing wise.

Ordered middle of June and got build week 50 !! So long compared to most others !

What've you ordered? Any extras? And what colour and litre :) I'm due a monthly update this week.

SB 1.6 TDI SE Amalifi White
Factory Fitted Accessories
Interior Light Pack
Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror with Rain & Light Sensor
Aluminium Interior Elements

1.2 s/line sportsback in monsoon grey,reversing sensors,privacy glass and interior light pack,deleted sports suspension (getting too old for the bumpy ride) promised me mid december

Is monsoon an A3 sportback and S3 only colour now or can you get it on the 3dr A3?

It's a strange world, I've bad 3 door 2.0 tdi glacier white, privacy glass, audi sound system, satnav and s-line suspension.. Had an update today and build week hasn't changed yet.. Still week 50 ! Maybe it's the s-line suspension making the long wait or you've had cancelation slots? We will never know :)

Ordered 2 weeks ago. Build week 4 confirmed by dealer. Hopefully here by March.