Build week question cod

spirosdimos

Reaction score
hi i am noobie....i order A3 sline daytona grey cr control with 1.4 tfsi cod engine.... when i take it on my hands and when start building... thank u and sry for my English

The dealer will advise you when the build and delivery is expected to take place; check with them if in doubt.
...And don't worry about your English; it's no worse that some of the others on here who speak the language.

Reactions: spirosdimos
ahaahahha.... thank you.... my dealer said in 3 months the car come here, but he dont know when the cars with cod start building.... he said when the cars with this engine start to build i take it one month later....
The dealer will advise you when the build and delivery is expected to take place; check with them if in doubt.
...And don't worry about your English; it's no worse that some of the others on here who speak the language.

Mid February. But I switched to COD 2weeks ago and delivery date didn't change.

I see it a bit like takeoff slots at an airport. Your dealer gets a takeoff slot when you put your order in. Almost anything can be changed after then (until it goes fixed-build) and your slot doesn't move.

I went for a test drive yesterday in a 1.4 sportback and asked the dealer on my return if I placed an order this weekend for the 1.4 cod engine how long is the expected delivery - he said that all a3 new orders would not be at the dealers until September at the earliest and he could not guarantee that it might get put back further still.
Has anyone else come across this?

i order the car last week with this engine and the dealer said me that come in Greece end of June and i take it in my hands mid of July
I went for a test drive yesterday in a 1.4 sportback and asked the dealer on my return if I placed an order this weekend for the 1.4 cod engine how long is the expected delivery - he said that all a3 new orders would not be at the dealers until September at the earliest and he could not guarantee that it might get put back further still.
Has anyone else come across this?

Has anyone heard of any issues with the Audi 1.4 cod engine? My dealer rang today to say that Audi are pulling the plug on the A1 with this engine as of today. Not sure if this will affect the A3 as well, or if this is a permanent move. He could only summise that the engine is having problems.

I have been waiting to test drive the golf or polo with this engine for over a month now, but none of my local dealers have one and don`t know when they will be getting one either.

Has anyone heard of any issues with the Audi 1.4 cod engine? My dealer rang today to say that Audi are pulling the plug on the A1 with this engine as of today. Not sure if this will affect the A3 as well, or if this is a permanent move. He could only summise that the engine is having problems.
Highly unlikely. The engine is still available on Home > Audi Deutschland for the A1 and A3, and has been on the Golf VII for ages. The German VW/Audi forums at MOTOR-TALK - Europas größte Auto- und Motor-Community! have not reported any problems with this engine. Different matter if Audi UK have decided to change what is on offer once again, just as with the manual gearbox on the 1.8 A3.

The configurator only has it available on the s-tronic A1, too. On the A3, it's still *only* available on the manual.

i have great news my dealer call me yesterday and tell the build date 21th week...