Build Week now confirmed for my S3

Highwayman

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to the forum, as I have recently placed an order for an S3 and was recommended you guys (and gals ;)) by someone at MotorSportVision. Just thought that I would introduce myself on the proper forum (tried the newbie section, but not a lot of interest...)

I currently have an A3 2.0TDi Sport on a company lease, plus a modded Fiat Coupe 20VT for weekends:icon_thumright: (running 300+bhp!). The lease car needs to be returned in June, so I started my hunt for a replacement early, and ended up deciding to buy an S3, as it was the car that I really wanted, but was too pricey with company car tax :faint:. The Coupe will have to go to replace it, but I think that's a small sacrifice to pay for having an S3 on the drive!

I've just been in contact with my dealer, and apparently my car is being built next week, and should be with them in April. The only problem is that I don't hand the A3 back until June, so I have a long wait until I can actually collect it :blownose:. Oh well, I guess that I'll have to get used to the idea, and hope that the dealer stores it safely for me...

By the way, I've gone for a Sprint Blue with silver grey/black alcantara, Symphony, BOSE and flat-bottomed MFSW.

Phil

Welcome - a wealth of information in here!
Great car.... in the best colour ;)

Thanks mate. It had to be Sprint Blue, as that's the colour of my Coupe, and I love it :happy:.

Phil

I would also go for the phone prep! if your funds can stretch get it put into the arm rest!

p

Welcome to the forum Phil.

Theres a lot of friendly people in here, and a LOT of S3 owners, so you're in good company :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the warm welcome :hi:

Phantom - I have no need for the phone kit, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Phil

Not with the mods that I have :eyebrows:! It has been known to embarass some rather fast cars on track... There are quite a few with more than 400 bhp that would shame some very exotic machinery, and have.

Phil