Build Thread idea's for A3 Black Edition

Shay

A3
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys
So I recently just bought my A3 Black Edition 2012 & I've thought of some mods which I've planned over the next couple of months but just wanted a fresh set of ideas from the experts.

Planned mods so far:
RS Gloss Black Grill
RNS-e fitting
Engine Cover re-paint
Remap
Auto light pack
Gloss Black Alloys
Aliminum Wing Mirror Covers
Big Brake Kit (MAYBE)

Welcome to the forum.

If you need a supply/fit for the rns, auto light pack or any other OEM technology, feel free to pm :)

Reactions: Patrico777
this is my black editon, my list of mods are

Bola B10 wheels 8J / 9J
fk highsport coilovers
custom stainless back box delete
remap
compbrake motor sport short shift
rs3 grill
dewipered re window
lamin-x yellow fogs
team heko wind deflectors
painted the small splitter black instead of grey

Just to give you some ideas :D

Attachments

• Audi_2.jpg
    Audi_2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,266
Hey guys
So I recently just bought my A3 Black Edition 2012 & I've thought of some mods which I've planned over the next couple of months but just wanted a fresh set of ideas from the experts.

Planned mods so far:
RS Gloss Black Grill
RNS-e fitting
Engine Cover re-paint
Remap
Auto light pack
Gloss Black Alloys
Aliminum Wing Mirror Covers
Big Brake Kit (MAYBE)

Looking at your avatar it's a diesel and it needs some diesel in lol. Use quality fuel, no supermarket crap.

Out of everything you listed here's what I'd go for:

- RNS-E
- DPF gutted, EGR blanked and remapped
- Auto light pack
- Gloss black wheels

I'd then make sure I had cruise control, OEM bluetooth and maybe electric folding door mirrors to go with it all. There is also the interior lighting pack, non-smokers pack and storage pack which are cool.

As you can probably tell I'm into audio and OEM tech compared to stance and external mods but they have their place.

Nigel has done all the retrofitting on my car and I can wholeheartedly recommend him.

I have front window tints on my car and S3 side skirts too...

Reactions: Patrico777
Looking at your avatar it's a diesel and it needs some diesel in lol. Use quality fuel, no supermarket ****.

Out of everything you listed here's what I'd go for:

- RNS-E
- DPF gutted, EGR blanked and remapped
- Auto light pack
- Gloss black wheels

I'd then make sure I had cruise control, OEM bluetooth and maybe electric folding door mirrors to go with it all. There is also the interior lighting pack, non-smokers pack and storage pack which are cool.

As you can probably tell I'm into audio and OEM tech compared to stance and external mods but they have their place.

Nigel has done all the retrofitting on my car and I can wholeheartedly recommend him.

I have front window tints on my car and S3 side skirts too...

yhh I took the pic just after I got the car that night.

I definitely like the sound of doing the electric folding mirror (but I want mine to open & close with unlock button), will definitely be doing the lighting pack and storage back
Already got Bluetooth & cruise control

Lastly how would I contact Nigel

Reactions: Sayam
yhh I took the pic just after I got the car that night.

I definitely like the sound of doing the electric folding mirror (but I want mine to open & close with unlock button), will definitely be doing the lighting pack and storage back
Already got Bluetooth & cruise control

Lastly how would I contact Nigel

You can send him a private message on the forum, his username is 'NHN' ... he's in Italy at the moment so may take a little longer to reply than normal :)

Edit - Nigel was the first user to reply, click on his username and click private message/new conversation or whatever it says.