Build - Delivery Dates?

I ordered Audi A3 Sportback Edition 1 in Daytona Gray in October 2021. Audi kept postponing my Build date and it’s now Week 38. Just wondering whether some of you ordered this year have your cars delivered already. How long do I have to wait for mine?
My in-laws ordered a Saloon Edition 1 in Daytona Gray in October and got it in March. I ordered an S3 Vorsprung Sportback in November and still waiting. Although system say September, it is still not showing confirmed.

Reactions: Kim S
I ordered Audi A3 5 Door Sportback 40 eTFSI 204 Sport S tronic Tech on 26th May 2023 and I’ve been told that it’s due to be delivered early May 2024. I was told that I had a build week of 13 but since told that Audi have now removed my build week. I was told by Audi that this is a positive as it means that they could build it before week 13. Has anyone had a similar experience to this?

I ordered Audi A3 5 Door Sportback 40 eTFSI 204 Sport S tronic Tech on 26th May 2023 and I’ve been told that it’s due to be delivered early May 2024. I was told that I had a build week of 13 but since told that Audi have now removed my build week. I was told by Audi that this is a positive as it means that they could build it before week 13. Has anyone had a similar experience to this?
I ordered my A3 TFSIe S Line 18th May 2023 and been given a delivery date of January, with a build week of 44 (30th October). Maybe they’ve removed your build week to bring it forward as that seems a very long wait and all the waits are reducing now :). I ordered only a week before you did and been told January so fingers crossed yours was just very over estimated

I ordered my A3 TFSIe S Line 18th May 2023 and been given a delivery date of January, with a build week of 44 (30th October). Maybe they’ve removed your build week to bring it forward as that seems a very long wait and all the waits are reducing now :). I ordered only a week before you did and been told January so fingers crossed yours was just very over estimated
That sounds promising, I was told this morning that they did the updates and put April on there to manage expectations but surely mine can’t be too far off yours if you only ordered a week before me. I’m just too inpatient but it’ll be worth the wait :)

That sounds promising, I was told this morning that they did the updates and put April on there to manage expectations but surely mine can’t be too far off yours if you only ordered a week before me. I’m just too inpatient but it’ll be worth the wait :)
In the exact same boat, I think I email the dealer every week haha. I’ve ordered mine through company salary sacrifice with leaseplan though so I haven’t got the usual Audi updates

Picked up my s3 BE up today. Is the drivers seat belt buckle meant to be as low as it is? The passenger one is higher and held by a loop, the drivers ones is quite low down. Is that normal?

Last edited:
In the exact same boat, I think I email the dealer every week haha. I’ve ordered mine through company salary sacrifice with leaseplan though so I haven’t got the usual Audi updates
Did you get yours delivered or are you still waiting? My delivery date has been brought forward to March now, can’t wait!

Did you get yours delivered or are you still waiting? My delivery date has been brought forward to March now, can’t wait!
Yeah I got mine delivered! They originally wanted to deliver the 19th dec but I was away so got it on the 28th dec :)

Reactions: ltw1712 and Tzsteve
Ordered my S3 Black Edition first week in January from a main dealer, who, after an hour of dialogue, beat DTD. Estimated delivery was dor end of July 24 but I received an email a few days ago saying build date will be 12th February.