Bug

Macdoon

Reaction score
Getting this message after logging in.....(been a member for a couple of years)
Macdoon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Any help would be appreciated, many thanks

Mac

Hi Mac

Your account looks fine. I have changed quite a lot in the last 24hours and a few people seem to be having a few problems with cached pages.. Can you try clearing you browser and trying again..

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Many thanks

Adam

Hi Mac

Your account looks fine. I have changed quite a lot in the last 24hours and a few people seem to be having a few problems with cached pages.. Can you try clearing you browser and trying again..

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Many thanks

Adam

Hi Adam

Cleared browser, no longer have the banner as stated above, however access to classifieds is no longer available.

Mac

Still no button for classifieds, apologies Adam not sure what you mean by fixed or fluid

Mac

Back from work.....turned on puter...... back to receiving the message above

Last edited:
Hi I am also getting the same message, and also when viewing the "full site" on my I phone all I can view is the plain mobile site even if I click the "full site" link at the bottom of page.
Thanks

Still no button for classifieds, apologies Adam not sure what you mean by fixed or fluid

Mac
The style of how ASN is seen by you,bottom left or right on a pull-down menu Mac

Hi Mac

Ok now I understand I think... You were talking about the Classifieds tab at the top of the screen. This is just a short cut to the trading post forum further down the screen.. I have switched it back on so you should now see your classifieds tab back :)

Hop that's what you were looking for.

A

Hi All really sorry if your still having problems I am working on it and the guys from Vbulliten are also trying to help out. We will get the bottom of this in the next few days.

Once again very sorry if you are having this problem.

Many thanks

A

It's absolutely no problem as long as you guys are aware of the issue, I'm sure I can bare this plain forum browser for another week or so!

Cant wait to get the normal skin back tho! It's like goon from ps3 to Atari lol

Ok here is a quick solution for you....

I ahve turned off the auto detection so that you will by default get the full site. Anyone wanting the mobile can select it from the list...

We'll see how many people complain about this :) I'll carry on working on a solution...

If someone who is having this problem wouldn't mind calling me or letting call them so I can try a new setting and see if it solves the problem... text ar call me on 07703 532828

Many thanks

A

Omg it's back!! Perfect! It's like I can read again! Lol
cheers mate