Buff or....

iamwhatiammomo

Reaction score
Not very good pictures (iphone) will these scratches come off with a good buff or will it require chips away or something got fill?

Last edited by a moderator:
Run your fingernail over the scratches. The general rule is if you can feel the scratch then it ain't gonna come out completely. You might get it looking a bit better though.

Nice drainpipes by the way.

I'd say from those photos you'd be lucky if they polish out.

Lol drain pipes my jeans? They've just kinda shrunk.. The very top scratch seems to be a lot more visible than the lower ones but they all feel the same in terms of depth so I guess I can make it a bit better but cannot totally make it disappear.. Thanks

I doubt you'll get rid of them. But you should be able to get them looking a lot better!

Probably a respray job.

if you try to buff them out let us see the results, so we know if it's worthwhile to try if any of us get something similar in the future.

Haha Adam has a very keen eye for detail....Not only has he assessed your damage he has also taken note of your attire.

Good work batman.

Yeah il see how the buffing goes il post pictures when I get it done.. My cars been battered a lot by these incapable drivers! Sick of it

a lot of that will or should buff out mate take your time though as its plastic it can generate a lot of heat in a very short time using a buffer on plastic i should know i burnt a small area on my front bumper this week doh doh doh lol