Buckmore kart track

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Went there yesterday on a day event with work...absolutely brilliant, would definately recommend to all....would suggest a good venue for a meet, although not the cheapest day out.

Has anyone else been before? oh and i couldnt get anywhere near Lewis Hamiltons laptimes:sadlike::laugh:

yeah i had a work meeting there a few weeks back was excellent, best track ive been to i have been to a couple including the international circuit in tenerife but buckmore is very good

I used to race there a few years back. Fantastic track. My favourite part was the down hill section (right, left). The curbs there used to be flat so you could proper ride them but then they raised them so took all the fun out. You should try out Whilton Mill near Daventry. Thats a fantastic track too. All open greenary. Its what I call a pretty track lol.

Coss

I was there a few years ago racing in the S1 Brittish champs.

Fantastic track, When you hit that apex down the hill it doesnt get much better than that! Watch the curbs though!

Jason

I was there a few years ago racing in the S1 Brittish champs.

Fantastic track, When you hit that apex down the hill it doesnt get much better than that! Watch the curbs though!

Jason

I used to love that bit! I always described it to friends as 'the opposite of Eu Rouge'. What class did you race in? I done Supers back in '02. Rough as hell!

yup i agree,the back straight leading to the S bend is brilliant, i spent half the day missing the curb then the second half mounting it to get position for the following right bend....... we did Wigan last month.... really would havbe loved to try my hand at racing properly, height and weight doesnt go in my favour im afraid and think that the pick up on the pro karts is more noticeable with an 11stone fella than a 15.6stone'er on top:keule:eek

I used to race there a few years back. Fantastic track. My favourite part was the down hill section (right, left). The curbs there used to be flat so you could proper ride them but then they raised them so took all the fun out. You should try out Whilton Mill near Daventry. Thats a fantastic track too. All open greenary. Its what I call a pretty track lol.
Not driven at Buckmore but I have on both circuits at Whilton Mill - it is superb as you say. I did an endurance event on the GP circuit with twin-engined karts; that was one hell of an evening! :D