Bucket Seats In S3

S3 OKR

Reaction score
Just brought some bucket seats out of a r32 for my S3 8l. Does anyone know if theres a bracket of some sort to fit straight on or know anyone who can fit these seats in my car. Near to Luton?
Thanks
Uploadfromtaptalk1454530671422

Reactions: VAG-Slag
You may be able to use the sub frames from your original S3 seats, then they will slot straight into the sliders.

Reactions: S3 OKR
Have you done this for cosmetics, weight saving or driving position?
I just really like the way the wingback seats look... i did weight both and the buckets are around 10kg lighter

Reactions: vanilla_ice
Managed to get one in today. Pretty straight foward. Just need to make a bracket to make them fit.
Uploadfromtaptalk1454624755762

Reactions: Goubo1, feck_on_a_stick, vanilla_ice and 4 others
Finally Finished. They sit perfect and feel much better
Uploadfromtaptalk1454698449480
Uploadfromtaptalk1454698453755
Uploadfromtaptalk1454698458990
Uploadfromtaptalk1454698482158

Reactions: feck_on_a_stick, Essflee and Crazypete00
Have you thrown it in to any corners yet? I'd be interested to know how they are as I find my standard leather seats don't hug me enough and I slide off to the side. Was thinking of looking for an alternative

Have you thrown it in to any corners yet? I'd be interested to know how they are as I find my standard leather seats don't hug me enough and I slide off to the side. Was thinking of looking for an alternative
They are perfect mate. My brother had them in his B7 Rs4 thats what made me buy them.

they look awesome. very jealous and i noticed the 8v gear knob and the flat bottom steering wheel.

is the airbag working? and the media controls?

Alcantara seats hold you in place much better than the leather version of the standard Recaros, I've had both and the alcantara seats are much grippier, I guess that's why they use it in race cars.

they look awesome. very jealous and i noticed the 8v gear knob and the flat bottom steering wheel.

is the airbag working? and the media controls?
The airbag works but the media control dont. I will get it to work once i put a rnse in there.

Reactions: Crazypete00
Looks a nice place to be.

Were brackets only required for the runners closest to the doors?

Does the seat sit central to the steering wheel?

Looks a nice place to be.

Were brackets only required for the runners closest to the doors?

Does the seat sit central to the steering wheel?
Brackets on all 4 sides. And yeh it sits perfect.

Reactions: vanilla_ice