btcc

really enjoying this. just had a mass going off at druids due to someones engine blowing up, dumping oil on the track.

Yeh saw the Ford dump all its oil and cause a 7 car pile up what a mess!

bit annoying them always interviewing plato so it would seem.

Like him or loath him he is the biggest draw at any btcc event so it's hardly surprising I guess :( I don't like his attitude but he's a very good driver :)

I love Plato's driving style but I think he should have been penalized after round 1 and his failed overtake attempt.
Really good drive in round 3 though. Was amazing to watch from his car when battling for 1st :)

Had a laugh at the Druids pile up :)

Agree that he should of got a penalty :) Best bit of the day was in race one when the marshals destroyed the focus trying to recover it :D

i laughed at that too, when they were trying to drag it thru the gravel and it ripped the towing eye out with half the bumper! lol.

i agree he is the best known driver. but it is called the btcc not the "jason plato show"!

Hi all, only just seen this thread, was hoping someone will put a BTCC thread up.. kept looking in the main Motorsport page, lol

always enjoy watching BTCC but never seem to watch a full year, so im no expert on all the drivers and teams.

Awesome start to the season, all races action packed, i know rubbin is racing lol but Plato taking that lead car out was a little hard!
The driver i hope to do well is Rob Austin not only cos hes racing an Audi, but he looks a cool full of life guy...... He believes hes Audi will be stronger at Donington thiss weekend.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/motorsport/3829960/Touring-car-racer-Rob-Austin-set-for-film-debut.html

I will be keeping an eye on Nic Hamilton in the Clio Cup, he was unlucky to be taken out by another car in the first race, but i like to see him do well.