BT all done.....

Bill there are a lot of different versions of the GT2871R.
450 BHP has been achieved using water meth with this kit, ported head large bore intake etc with the GT2871R base kit from us.
The kit for sale With a de cat will make 400 bhp and 380 with a sports cat.
That listing shows a full turbo kit with a fully built engine with Rods and Pistons, ecu with Revo software, boost controller.
All built here by us. Guess the customer has decided to strip and sell seperately. I haven't heard of any issues with this car.
£5K is a complete bargain once you realise it's a genuine sale.

It's YELLOW!!!!!! I need it!!!! lol

nike-just-do-it.jpg

:iagree:
Then sell me all the goodies from yours :eyebrows:

450 BHP has been achieved using water meth with this kit, ported head large bore intake etc with the GT2871R base kit from us.
That listing shows a full turbo kit with a fully built engine with Rods and Pistons, ecu with Revo software, boost controller.
All built here by us. Guess the customer has decided to strip and sell seperately. I haven't heard of any issues with this car.

The car was written off...

With all due respect.. Buch's 440+bhp claims and dynoplot, was 344atw on the dyno.... you honestly believe >100bhp rolling losses? not a chance unless you are on happy pills!
GT2871 on 2ltr, with the works on it, just over 380bhp in real terms.. and the 340whp figure, like buch's car made..

you forget I have mapped cars which have had BDM kit on there... as well as my other creations..

Which one does this >400bhp number?
this one?
472560-15comp_e.jpg

Or
743347-1&2comp_e.jpg

this one?
743347-1comp_e.jpg

this turbine?
743347-1&2turb_e.jpg

Small Turbine vs some of these larger compressor trim flow specs look widly like choke points... which is why they struggle breaking out of the 300 numbers.

bring one of your built 400+bhp gt2871's down and prove me wrong :) I would be happy to see it & run it. Remember indys leon on gt30, only just made a little over 410bhp from 1.6-1.8bar boost and wmi running.

(not a GT30 in compact housings however, as this is no longer a 2871 ! ;) )

Last edited:
The car was damaged whilst it was parked outside his house... that IS bad luck.
I have spoken to them now and can confirm that it is the same engine. I don't want to get into any dyno B&^%^&t on someone elses thread. Can just confirm this is a very well put together engine and kit and I imagine will be snapped up.
go for it

Somebodys telling porkies.....lol
It was infact written off by the driver, he hit a tree, or so he told me, i have bought a lot of the salvage from that car ...
he is from essex, and seems an honest guy...

Last edited:
Ouch, that's real ******. From looking at the pic of the engine it looks like the car that comes to Ace cafe quite alot! A3 TTU? Silver Audi A3? This thing was silly quick!! What an engine though :)