BSR Tuning....Any ideas?

G020G

Reaction score
I have a A3 1.8TFSI S line and was looking to remap - have been dwelling on the idea for months now and the obvious vendors remain on the shortlist i.e. Revo, Shark & Bluefin however I came across BSR tuning and although it's a little expensive I would consider it.

Was just wondering if anybody has had BSR tuning remap their car recently? If so, how is the performance? is power delivery smooth etc.?

I would be grateful if anybody could share their experiences.

Thanks in advance,
G

Hi...I see you're in the London area.

Is there any reason for wanting to use BSR,as I'd be inclined to stick with either Revo,Shark or similar.

As you're in London,my favourite watering hole would be worth calling,as they can supply their own maps,or Revo software...AMDTuning.

I recently switched my stage 2 map (2.0 TFSI) from Bluefin to APR - significant improvement in torque ... and I'm about to fit the APR intercooler for a little more improvement ...

I have used BSR in my last three cars (Audi, Nissan and Saab), they are great to deal with. I recently remapped my 1.6 TDI with BSR and it is a great improvment in torque. I can highly recommend them.

For remaps I would choose Revo over any of the other companies I got my car done nearly 2 weeks ago and it's ruthless go Revo and be happy