BSH pendulum mount on TDI anyone?

Reaction score
Hi!

In the near future I'm gonna change the bushes of the front wheels and the bushes from the engine's rear mount.
I saw that BSH has a billet and bushes and they claim that it reduces the engine's movement under heavy acceleration, improves the gear changes etc. better than the stock one.
Does anyone has any experience with this? Does in work on TDI (BKD?) engines?
On their website I can only see the 2.0 TFSI and the 3.2 Engines. I've sent them an email and they answered that they don't know if it fits on the TDI engines.

BSH Billet Pendulum Mount - BSH Speedshop

And another question, will a catch-can do any good on a TDI?

Regards,
Nicu

I have ths ths engine mounts which are excellent! However the torque/dog bone mounts didnt work as expected. Once installed the whole cabin was shaking. I tried some softer ths mounts which were better but cabin was still shaking. So now im using the oem torque mounts. So basically id stay away from any torque mounts other than the oem ones for the tdi. My mate had these installed on his tfsi and worked perfect, no shaking

Which reminds me, i was going to try the powerflex insert with the oem mounts. Il try tomorrow and let you know

I read about this before, does it make all the difference on the tfsi? Asin is it worth the cost, I have heard it can increase engine noise quite abit due to the vibrations?

Thanks
Shane

I've read only good things about it. I know a few guys with GTIs, R20, A3, all of them having quite a few power mods and they all use this billet. All saying they felt an improvement.