BroTek Vs NHN

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
As the title suggests I will be at some point in the very near future inviting Nige (NHN) up for afew days to BroTek HQ so that we can both do a retrofitting clinic for whatever you guys require......be it cruise fit, RNSE, steering wheel etc etc or maybe just a VCDS scan.

I need a list of names and whatever you need doing posted up so that we can gauge the interest and how long it will all take. If you have all the kit necessary as I know some of you do then please inform me as Nige will be ordering what is needed when we start to book people in.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Nilz and NHN
Thanks Mark, yes we'd like to get some members in, who have requested some work in Scotland, so I would be happy to come up & spend some time with everyone.

Reactions: Nilz
Great idea guys!!

Reactions: Brodster
Top idea, shame I live in Lincoln, darn......

Reactions: Brodster
What is it you were looking to get done fella, as I come out to site in many areas.

Right guys out of all the PM's and txts I've had obviously none of you want retro fits done going by the reponse to this thread. If you do then please respond as we need to gauge interest....if no one is in then NHN will only be coming to do my car.

Sounds good, just a shame I'm over 500 miles away down south otherwise I would pop up. Be great to finally put some faces to the names! lol

Shout out if you plan on doing something similar a little bit more down south.

I didn't see this but I have a mfsw steering wheel, module and coding and if theyre ready Led tail light coding I have all the parts just need fitting and coding up might be worth moving the scotland section or 8p section as i totally missed this

Hi Mark,
I've also got a Golf MK6 2.0 tdi Gt with the RCD 310 head unit. I would be interested in getting a bluetooth module ( steering wheel has the buttons) or maybe upgrading the head unit. Do you guys have any suggestions?