Brolly dollies

Starting grids will be very bland now ......whatever next....

Reactions: Sandra
Suppose Bernie Ecclestone will be out there holding one now he's ain't got a job.

Reactions: Behind The Bins, ACWKGYTO, RS3 S. and 1 other person
That will be a shame, they do add a little glamour to the grid.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound, QuattroCalum and 2 others
If the girls don't ,mind & they get a wage from it what's the harm?.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, 45bvtc, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Yeah I’m sure the grid girls will be delighted they are out of a job :blink:

Things are going a bit too far imo :whip:

Reactions: Terminator x, Bristle Hound, 45bvtc and 2 others
So funny. The feminists seam to be getting their way, yet by the same stroke taking money out of women's pockets. That's a special kind of stupid.

Do these pit girls feel exploited? Doubt it very much. Yet they have just lost an income because they are being told they `are` being exploited for the gratification of perverted men.

Then there'll be no women at motor shows, as that'll be seen as sexist and the exploitation of women.

If any woman is forced to stand there, then that is exploitation. If they are then forced to perform sex acts on F1 drivers or motor show bosses, then that is exploitation. Paying a women good money to stand in front of a car, that is a career they have chosen, and allows them to pay their mortgage for doing very little. That's not exploitation.

But, as all men are evil perverts these days, I expect this nonsense to rumble on for some time, as the feminists are on a roll, and `Exploiting` any and all situations.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Terminator x, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
They could always wear something black and provocative:

Black and provocative

This was the Sunday Times offering for the Presidents Club but I guess it'll apply elsewhere, too.

No more of this for sure:

Hungary

Reactions: Pinky1959, Snake Pliskin and wab172uk

This was the Sunday Times offering for the Presidents Club but I guess it'll apply elsewhere, too.

The president club. Hmm. Again, an event which has been blown out of all proportion. An event was held that raise Millions for Charity. The waiting staff were all female (nothing wrong with that) but yet a small drunken minority obviously couldn't control themselves and tried chatting up some of the women, even going to far as to pinch/squeeze their bums.

The way the media painted this, was that every man at the event tried to rape all these women, and all the men were evil drunken rich perverts.

Now. Because of this, the money raised in good faith for these charities was handed back. The event has been cancelled forever, and just because a Minister was at a charity event, that some idiot pinched a women bum, they were calling for him to resign or be sacked. I could understand if he had groped one of the girls, but he didn't. Yet `just` because he was there, he should lose his job.

So, the feminist have got yet another `men are evil` headline in the media. Yet who suffers here? Well, the women hired to serve at the event every year have lost out. The catering company has lost out, and more importantly, the charities have lost out on Millions of pounds that they greatly need. But all men are evil, so that's ok then.

I would like to see all these types of event cancelled out of principal. Then sit back and wait for the charities to start crying as their funds have been cut. Women across the land will lose their jobs as they are now not required to serve food and drinks at these now cancelled events.

But, hey, the feminists are happy as all men are evil perverts.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 45bvtc
From a female point of view, I really can't understand this. If the women want to do it, there's no harm in it whatsoever. I can't believe they're all going to lose their jobs because of a handful of feminists, who are probably fat, ugly and very very jealous (no offence intended to any fat, ugly jealous people who may be reading this)!! :tonguewink:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Ghost, Sandra and 3 others
From a female point of view, I really can't understand this. If the women want to do it, there's no harm in it whatsoever. I can't believe they're all going to lose their jobs because of a handful of feminists, who are probably fat, ugly and very very jealous (no offence intended to any fat, ugly jealous people who may be reading this)!! :tonguewink:

If only to illustrate your well made point:

Hooters Some

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob Avant, Ghost and 5 others
And did the instigators of this new ruling even bother to ask the lovely ladies if they wanted to do it or not, I doubt it very much , no one is forcing them to do it, if they disliked doing it then they could do other work, why cant certain groups of people just leave things alone.......
They make good income from the work and like everyone else , they have lives to live and bills to pay, I will certainly miss them , not because i'm an old guy but they do liven up things and for the better.

Reactions: Ghost, DolomiTTe, Sandra and 1 other person
Utterly ridiculous... as already mentioned, these girls aren’t forced into working for a marketing agency that pays them a wage. Formula 1 is supposed to be the pinical of motorsport, not a back street strip club.
A few years ago in Moto GP, Australian rider Casey Stoner’s brolly dolly was his wife, Adriana. I doubt if you ask her she would feel exploited by the sport!

Reactions: 45bvtc
Was it feminists that caused this or are the new hierarchy cutting costs, I think the second option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The world is becoming one strange place

The sport is slowly going all PC. Cars slowly becoming electric, pretty girls banned and Lewis Hamilton turning vegan. I expect they will ban "winners" and "losers" soon with them all skipping over the finishing line together holding hands :chuncky:

Says it all here:

14d01b8a06e09f98d4de71a30685dd38.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Retroman and 45bvtc
484453c0a8ee3550f733eab1a2a9328b.jpg

I think Lauren-Jade wants to kick the feminists right in the ........well you know what

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Retroman and 45bvtc
NO NO NO........ NO!!

935ac7cbfed11de0e9548ddaebc71948.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn and 45bvtc
Seen a few tweets from grid girls recently, basically "thanking" the feminists for losing them their job which they loved doing and earned extra cash for doing whilst visiting places they may not have otherwise visited.
Provided nobody is forcing them or doing anything inappropriate then surely it's up to them.
Not all are paraded in skimpy outfits either. For example the Rolex team are glam but tasteful.

Reactions: Rob Avant, Ghost and 45bvtc
Seen a few tweets from grid girls recently, basically "thanking" the feminists for losing them their job which they loved doing and earned extra cash for doing whilst visiting places they may not have otherwise visited.
Provided nobody is forcing them or doing anything inappropriate then surely it's up to them.
Not all are paraded in skimpy outfits either. For example the Rolex team are glam but tasteful.

As in #15 and here in Australia:

Austrailia F1

Reactions: Audi Bairn