British weekend weather

warren_S5

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
:motz:

I work my **** off all week, and in the main the weather is reasonable and predominantly dry whilst I'm chained to the desk looking out the window.

The TV news bangs on about hose pipe bans, drought, less water per head than Somalia....

And then I wake up on Saturday morning hoping to engage in some car based japery (cleaning / mods etc.), and it's ******* it down with rain.

Dogs me off on a monumental scale that it always seems to rain on my days off, I wouldnt give a monkeys if it rained when I was in the office. I now can completely appreciate why my folks left Blighty in search of warmer weather[/RANT MODE DISABLED]!

Such a lovely day here Warren, the sun is shining for a change. You will just need to find something else to do today. Some rugby or F1. I wont be moving far from the tv today. I was going to go look at the new Ipad 3, but it will have to wait. Hope it stops raining for you soon. :)

I'm going to Apple Store on Regent St this afternoon to get them to check why my iPad 2 crashes in Safari every 20-30 page clicks. Will check out the '3' whilst I'm there. Will try not to buy anything else whilst I'm there.

Off to Koko's in Camden Town tonight to see Crazy P, so lots of walking in the city so hoping it stays dry.

Had some spraying to do on engine cover but it's getting left until tomorrow!

Maybe it's a West Berkshire weather phenomena, only rains on days that start with 'S'!

I'm going to Apple Store on Regent St this afternoon to get them to check why my iPad 2 crashes in Safari every 20-30 page clicks. Will check out the '3' whilst I'm there. Will try not to buy anything else whilst I'm there.

Off to Koko's in Camden Town tonight to see Crazy P, so lots of walking in the city so hoping it stays dry.

Had some spraying to do on engine cover but it's getting left until tomorrow!

Maybe it's a West Berkshire weather phenomena, only rains on dats that start with 'S'!

Maybe they will just replace the ipad2 with a nice new Ipad 3 free of charge and you could just send it to me, lol. Hope you have a great day. :)

It's 28 degrees and clear blue skies here on the equator! I'll feel your pain when I return in 4 Weeks time. Miss my car too!!

This is so true, your not the only one who feels this! I just hope tomorrow will be nice a sunny as I'm planning to give the car its first big clean :happy:

It's 28 degrees and clear blue skies here on the equator! I'll feel your pain when I return in 4 Weeks time. Miss my car too!!

Oh joy! I spent all my school holidays in that kind of weather and I miss it so badly, how I ended up here god only knows (oh, it's because I was too lazy to speak decent Spanish!).

Hope your having a good time mate, holiday or work.

Work unfortunately, budget wouldn't stretch to a 6 week holiday, spend too much on the S3! (sure that's the sort of pain we all feel). hope it cheers up back there soon

Mate, I hear what you are saying, but you have got to stop being ****** off and look at the positive side.

You can laze about all day watching DVD's. I would get the Senna DVD and chill mate.

All good things come to those who wait, and we shall have our 3 days of summer sometime in April.

Mate, I hear what you are saying, but you have got to stop being ****** off and look at the positive side.

You can laze about all day watching DVD's. I would get the Senna DVD and chill mate.

All good things come to those who wait, and we shall have our 3 days of summer sometime in April.

I hate being indoors! I know in Britain people love being in the pub or in front of the telly, but it's never been my bag, I want to go places, see things, do stuff, especially on days off. I'll watch a movie on a plane or train, or at night, but the day time is mine! If we get 3 days of proper sun in April on weekend days I promise I'll be proper chuffed!

Get a garage mate, then you can tinker with your motor all day long.

Get a bigger garage or a smaller car or smaller bones :)

My mate booked a fortnights holiday in a static caravan on the east coast, 2 years on the trot, it rained from start to finish, when packing up to go home... clear blue skys....And a divorce looming...

:tapedshut: I better say nowt!

Oh sorry I have to. Phew its been 40 degrees for days with the last few at mid 30s!!! Its flippin brilliant, get out here Warren. We all have double or triple garages so big bones arnt an issue and they are needed as its too HOT outside lol!!! :moa:

Must admit its great getting up to sunny days! :beerchug: