Britain=RAG ORDER

robbyS3

Reaction score
Right, im bored at work, feeling pretty tired,in a generally F*(£ed off mood, so thought id post a rant!

Britain is slowly but surely becoming a sh!t hole, turned the t.v on yesterday morning to learn that an 11yr old boy shot dead!! Then They went on to remind us that the killer of that headmaster (last week) would be staying in the country-because deportation would infringe his human rights!! Proceeded to go to gym an picked up a paper-front page reads- "574,000-Number of imigrants who came to live here in one year, not including illegal immigrants, and the ones we dont know about", Now ive got nothing against asylum seekers-you cant blame them, id be doing the same thing if i was in their shoes, in fact it only annoys me because britain trys to look after other countrys people, when in actual fact it cant look after its own i.e que's for housing. Then the people who work get stung tax wise, only to find (in certain areas) countless numbers of people stood around all day everyday.
But cant the government see that britain is gradually turning in a crime capital for europe. Surely they must have to get there act together at some point to stop the country from going to pot, an prioritise there policing a bit better i.e-stop screwing joe average who pays his taxes, car insurance etc for petty traffic offences. Switch their attentions to issues like, policing the streets a bit more vigilantly, fighting gun and knife crime,and also cracking down on offenders which are illegally here which then escape from detention centres to re-offend, im by no means trying to discredit men an women of the police force, just arguing the toss over the governments agenda.
Thats me done, apologies if ive offended anyone with my view/opinion i apologise, but if ya cant speak ya mind, what can you do. :zen:

Robbys3

bang on there, it's getting ridiculous this country!

Here here, the government and their enforcers council officials in non jobs,continually make ordinary peoples lives more an more difficult whereas your criminal,asylum seekers,and assholes on benefits (not genuine claiments disabled etc) you know the ones I'm talking about continually take the **** and don't give a f--k about the law or anybody else.

Here here indeed! Let the revolution begin!

It used to be America had the worst gun crime, but I feel we are catching up fast, and guns aren;t even legal here, WTF!!!

I would lock myself up in my own house, but I am probably not even safe there any more!

robbyS3 said:
Right, im bored at work, feeling pretty tired,in a generally F*(£ed off mood, so thought id post a rant!

Britain is slowly but surely becoming a sh!t hole, turned the t.v on yesterday morning to learn that an 11yr old boy shot dead!! Then They went on to remind us that the killer of that headmaster (last week) would be staying in the country-because deportation would infringe his human rights!! Proceeded to go to gym an picked up a paper-front page reads- "574,000-Number of imigrants who came to live here in one year, not including illegal immigrants, and the ones we dont know about", Now ive got nothing against asylum seekers-you cant blame them, id be doing the same thing if i was in their shoes, in fact it only annoys me because britain trys to look after other countrys people, when in actual fact it cant look after its own i.e que's for housing. Then the people who work get stung tax wise, only to find (in certain areas) countless numbers of people stood around all day everyday.
But cant the government see that britain is gradually turning in a crime capital for europe. Surely they must have to get there act together at some point to stop the country from going to pot, an prioritise there policing a bit better i.e-stop screwing joe average who pays his taxes, car insurance etc for petty traffic offences. Switch their attentions to issues like, policing the streets a bit more vigilantly, fighting gun and knife crime,and also cracking down on offenders which are illegally here which then escape from detention centres to re-offend, im by no means trying to discredit men an women of the police force, just arguing the toss over the governments agenda.
Thats me done, apologies if ive offended anyone with my view/opinion i apologise, but if ya cant speak ya mind, what can you do. :zen:

Robbys3

mate, thats well put! feel exactly the same way! this countries lost its heritage too! along with family values.

You all complain but how many of you voted for labour? Or didn't vote at all?

There's a few parties out there who have been supporting various ideals which would prevent or rectify these issues. Next time maybe you should all vote for them. Maybe not because you want them to win, but because they can make a difference if they're in larger numbers.

Vote for them now before it's too late.

staz1000 said:

There's a few parties out there who have been supporting various ideals which would prevent or rectify these issues. Next time maybe you should all vote for them. Maybe not because you want them to win, but because they can make a difference if they're in larger numbers.

tbh they are all gonna be the same, different power, different promises, same sh!t !!!!

the thing that really p!sses me off is that 1 in 10 of the homeless people are ex-Armed Forces personnel who served for our country yet are disregarded when they are relieved of duty. So shouldnt they be helping these heroic needy peolple first before taking on anyone else ???????

Dubplate said:
tbh they are all gonna be the same, different power, different promises, same sh!t !!!!

If you really believe that then democracy isn't for you. At least not the British system.

the thing that really p!sses me off is that 1 in 10 of the homeless people are ex-Armed Forces personnel who served for our country yet are disregarded when they are relieved of duty. So shouldnt they be helping these heroic needy peolple first before taking on anyone else ???????

Actually armed forces get priority in housing. And the government set up a company called Blue Forces a few years ago which means a soldier serving anywhere in the world can buy a house in the uk and have it rented out without hardly lifting a finger.

The problem with soldiers is they have money to burn and burn it they do very well. Their food is paid for (not anymore in some cases, however it's still cheap) and accommodation is paid for before the money goes in the bank. So unless he has a loan or finance to pay his money is for spending. And after 4-22 years of doing that and they get out they have no money saved and can't buy a home!

It's not rocket science to save a bit every month and not get ****** all the time but they have noone to tell them otherwise and it's all they know. There's a lot more to it but I don't really want to sit here typing for the next hour.

staz1000 said:
Actually armed forces get priority in housing. And the government set up a company called Blue Forces a few years ago which means a soldier serving anywhere in the world can buy a house in the uk and have it rented out without hardly lifting a finger.

The problem with soldiers is they have money to burn and burn it they do very well. Their food is paid for (not anymore in some cases, however it's still cheap) and accommodation is paid for before the money goes in the bank. So unless he has a loan or finance to pay his money is for spending. And after 4-22 years of doing that and they get out they have no money saved and can't buy a home!

If that was the case that would be a fair point but demand for the foundation's housing services is outstripping supply. The worrying fact is that ex-servicemen often find it hard to adjust to civilian life after traumatic experiences. Many come out of the forces with drink and drug problems due this. They are given minimal if any support and then are left to fend for themselves.

staz1000 said:

Every now and again I think (just plain old) puts a political poll up and not very many people on this forum vote labour.

silver75 said:
ITS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD :mad:

Absolutely right!!!-that sums this countries/governments way of thinking these days. :applaus:

Dubplate said:
If that was the case that would be a fair point
What do you mean IF?? That IS the case.

Majority of the homeless ex servicemen have never served in a conflict, and certainly not in a "front line" position as seems to be the common perception of forces life. But yes you're right they're not taught how too fend for themselves. But it's a small minority of the ex forces that end up on the street, and frankly it's the ones who only joined up because they're not smart enough to do anything else. I've met some astonishly stupid people in the 10 years I've been in the army. Certainly more (quantity and quality) than when I'm back in my home town.

I have sympathy for these people of course, but there are systems in place to help. Over the years we have all paid into funds that are set up for ex members who find themselves on hard times. And I'm happy to pay. And there are a number of ex members who did see some incredible things and have been scarred beyond repair and certainly do end up losing everything due to mental problems. But most of those ex squaddies on the streets just ended up there because there was noone there to wipe their ***** anymore.

I, along with a few other senior ranks and officers, was given a massive bollocking once because soldiers below us got themselves into debt. WTF?! We have a duty of care to look after them of course but it's just gone crazy. And that will only lead to more and more ex soldiers ending up finding life tough on the outside.

But anyway back to topic:

I am planning to set up a website soon you here herers may be interested in. The revolution is coming.

staz1000 said:

It's only Voting for the best of a bad bunch IMO.

The only real way to make a difference is stand yourself!

doeboy said:
It's only Voting for the best of a bad bunch IMO.

The only real way to make a difference is stand yourself!

Well what I was originally suggested has been lost. I was saying you should vote for one of these, dare I say it, extreme parties, so they can put forward their views and make a difference.

However there are MANY of us that are feeling the same way as robby. Majority of this country are saying the same things everyday. And it's only a matter of time before we're given the facilities to make our opinions known.

I think what you're all trying to say is...............

It's time to vote BNP!!

Despite the best efforts of the Commie ******** currently in power, it's not a crime to say so.......... Not just yet anyway!

As someone said earlier, and I've always argued, it's no good blaming the the bad guys, be they illeagal immigrants, health tourists, or even our own home grown, gun tottin, chav scum.............

The blame is entirely the fault of Government, and this current mob have done more to destroy this Country in the last 10 Years, than all the others before them put together!!

To restore this Country and make it safe once again for our Children, our Childrens Children, and those that follow them............

www.bnp.org.uk

You see I’m very cautious of the BNP and rightly so given their historical record.

I personally don't think multiculturalism works don’t get me wrong it’s a great ideal, I’m not racist, but it's the reason why Asians go to live in an areas where other Asians live etc..

I would be willing to vote for a party that doesn't take ****. That will Tell Bush he's a raving idiot. That will stop the PC brigade. That will "deal" with criminals appropriately

Great post Robby - when I saw the news I also thought of starting a rant.

Something else that was actually headline news just before that poor boy was shot - that the number of people LEAVING this country is increasing. And that's comfortably the best solution of all; forget the BNP and all that crap. Time to go.

benw123 said:
forget the BNP and all that crap. Time to go.

If we took back the Country that our ancesters fought and died for, then no one would have to leave to escape the **** hole this Country is becoming,,,,,,, would they??

I would not blame the government 100% i would blame the parents as well, Kids nowadays know that they can do whatever the f--k they want and nowt will happen to them, Now i was no angel when I was Kid but theres no way I would have had attitude with a grown up as i know taht i would get a slap, nowdays kids know that they can do basically whatever the **** they want and get away with it.

That is the governments fault though - parents cant even give their OWN kids a slap behind the ear nowadays through threat of prosecution. A country of pussys is what its turning into.

Look at the 12/13/14/15 year olds hanging around the streets at the moment - do you think things will get any better????

It won't get better, as more and more children have children and have no values it'll just get worse.

Zero tolerence is what we need.

16 years old, caught shop lifting or with drugs or just making a nuisance? Put them in a cell for the night and fine their parents for the rent on the cell and the paperwork. £100 sounds reasonable. Oh what's that, you can't afford to pay £100? Well lets have a look in your house and seen what we can take? Or would you rather spend time in a cell too? Which we'll also charge you for of course.

It's not rocket science is it?

staz1000 said:
It won't get better, as more and more children have children and have no values it'll just get worse.

Zero tolerence is what we need.

16 years old, caught shop lifting or with drugs or just making a nuisance? Put them in a cell for the night and fine their parents for the rent on the cell and the paperwork. £100 sounds reasonable. Oh what's that, you can't afford to pay £100? Well lets have a look in your house and seen what we can take? Or would you rather spend time in a cell too? Which we'll also charge you for of course.

It's not rocket science is it?

I agree with the shock treatment of a night in a cell but its a tricky situation regarding the parents as some of them are definitely to blame i grant you that and the fining system would be a good idea for them but what about the children form single parent families, like me ??? my father died when i was 1 and my mother had to bring myself and my brother up by herself and work 2 jobs at the same time. She wouldnt of been able to afford a tenner let alone £100. I was quite a bit of a tearaway, nothing like todays youth though with the gun/knife culture but i could get away with alot as my mother wasnt around much, not by her choice though....I ultimately turned out to be a good law abiding citizen but i feel its because i wasnt influenced by the rap and gangsta scene there is today, kids now seem like they want to be black by the way they talk/act and wear their clothes. Maybe this is where they should start on the zero tolorence by clamping down on the violent lyrics and glamorization of attitude, killing and violence that is portrayed by alot of the hip hop artists..

silver75 said:
ITS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD :mad:

robbyS3 said:
Absolutely right!!!-that sums this countries/governments way of thinking these days. :applaus:

Dubplate said:
NAIL ON HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually joking LOL

Agree with some of whats posted here but IMO that phrase should be binned alongside "climate change" and "carbon emissions"

Dubplate said:
but what about the children form single parent families, like me .....

Well yes there always has to be exceptions to the rules, and I've just got up so my brain isn't functioning yet. But a night in the cell fine free would suffice I guess.

I was arrested for shoplifting at 15 and was put in the cell until the interview. My mum arrived with tears in her eyes. I never stole a thing again. Who knows where I'd be otherwise!

What ****** me off is when the coppers arrest someone and then call them mate and let them do the same back. Young people should have to call a policeman sir, and the police shouldn't be calling ANY criminals mate!

Also I saw a tv programme where they stopped a young lad as they were after a thief who'd run off. Turns out it wasn't who they were after but he was 16 and was carrying a small about of cannabis. They took it off him and let him go. Next year they'll probably be arresting his crack riddled body after he's stabbed someone.

silver75 said:
that phrase should be binned alongside "climate change" and "carbon emissions"

Why on earth would we want to bin those?

Are you one of these that thinks it doesn't exist?

nope Im one of those that are sick and tired of hearing about it..

...how comes when it sunny its because of global warming and when its raining its climate change :think:

silver75 said:
nope Im one of those that are sick and tired of hearing about it..

...how comes when it sunny its because of global warming and when its raining its climate change :think:

Ok fair enough. And fair point. That is a bit extreme how it's getting, but at least that means the younger generation will grow up knowing that it's a bit issue.

C_Audiboy said:
That is the governments fault though - parents cant even give their OWN kids a slap behind the ear nowadays through threat of prosecution. A country of pussys is what its turning into.

Look at the 12/13/14/15 year olds hanging around the streets at the moment - do you think things will get any better????

They still can in England and I give my kids a whack if they deserve it and I still will even if the government make it against the law in England and Wales.I'm not having some brain dead politician telling me how I can and cannot dicipline my children.

My wife is a teacher and spends a fair proportion of her time instilling dicipline in class when she should be there to teach.

batwad said:
It most certainly is not.

BNP said:
1. We will ensure that the main priority of the police be returned to that of the prevention and punishment of crime, and we will abolish all politically-correct distractions from this mission.
2. We will return, so far as conditions permit, to traditional foot and bicycle patrol policing and reduce reliance on police cars.
3. We will end the legal system's harassment of fathers by means of the Child Support Agency and change the outdated presumption in favour of maternal custody in divorce cases to one of joint custody.
4. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.
5. We believe in 'Restorative Justice' - all fines imposed by the Courts will be given to the victims not the government. Criminals will be forced to repair any damage they have done in the community.

So you don't agree with that then?

Point 4 above is absolutely, totally spot on. It'll reduce the number of people on our crowded island, and mean that law-abiding citizens aren't left funding their existence in prison.

People would be quick to disagree but in my opinion, if you commit a serious crime, you surrender your human rights at the same time.

I wonder how worried the government are about vigilanteeism (spelliing?). People will only put up with this stuff for long enough, and then snap. And then they would spend far more time trying to control this rather than dealing with the root cause of the frustration - the degradation of law and order in this country. I was thinking of posting this even before the tar & feathering of the drug dealer in NI, but case in point.

Geordie Mike said:
I wonder how worried the government are about vigilanteeism (spelliing?). People will only put up with this stuff for long enough, and then snap. And then they would spend far more time trying to control this rather than dealing with the root cause of the frustration - the degradation of law and order in this country. I was thinking of posting this even before the tar & feathering of the drug dealer in NI, but case in point.

I think the T&F is a bit of a different case as it was most likely carried out by a paramilitary group who have existed for 36 years. Even if it wasn't carried out by them, NI still has that mindset where they won't put up with ****.

But you are right yes, we're reaching a critical stage in Britain. That fact that this thread exists is evidence of that. The scariest part is that in Germany in the 30s it only took one man to mobilize the country and bring it out of their depths. Of course us British could never take the same path as the Germans. Most of us, myself included, actually like the multicultural society we live in. But I think the stage of taking the law into our own hands is just around the corner. I myself already have the mindset. I'm just lucky I'm not in the position to be affected by any criminals directly. If I were then I'd certainly be taking steps to show these little f$$$ers they're not welcome.