Brembo rebuild parts

ADs3

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
IMG 6697
I've looked online to try & find the pipe that links a either side of a brembo caliper but I can't seem to turn anything up other than the standard rebuild kits consisting of dust boots, pressure seals ect ect

The threads are knackered on the pipe so it definitely needs replacing if anyone can shed some light on where I can get hold of them I'd appreciate it

I know badger 5 sells braided lines for brembo calipers. If u give him a call in the morning and if he does them. If not he's a well knowledgeable mechanic on these cars ( I'm sure other's aswell but I don't know about that ) so could point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Reactions: ADs3
I had the same problem when I rebuilt my brembos.

I ended up buying 2 pipes off ebay and bending them very carefully myself (around a 14mm socket) They came out perfect.

I’ll try and find you the link

Bingo -
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/221158275237

The 2 bits of pre made pipe are exactly the right length, you just need to very carefully bend them without kinking them.

We just made new ones up when I refurbished ours

Thanks for the help guys

The HEL braided kit does look good for ease of instillation & being stainless steel they shouldn't seize into the calipers if they should ever need removal........can even have them in Kawasaki green if you felt that way inclined.

For half the price & just requiring a bit of careful forming of copper pipe i'm gonna go for the rebuild kit, I've seen the seller does a complete rebuild kit & seal kit for £60 for other marques but nothing listed for the Leon, hopefully they can put something together so I can make a start at getting them back together.
starts out as simply repaint & pads job but as usual it progress! lol

ADs3 is have to say that that the Kawasaki green would be my colour of choice lol.
I'm sure they'll look ok on the right car & caliper combo.
Are you any further with your turbo choice?

There is a gtx3076 that has the oil and water lines a manifold and it's got a screamer pipe which is cheap to buy. I'm just not sure on the screamer pipe idea as don't want it being really loud and haven't heard of anyone putting one on. So a we bit to think about yet.