BREMBO GT Kit

Maz

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was at APS this wknd for a service, stat change , Forge 007p and Green filter with the highlight being a Brembo GT Kit upgrade but it wasnt to be.

All other work was carried out apart from the Brembos :sadlike: The callipers were faulty so they've ordered another set and I've got a two week wait to get them fitted.

As a good will gesture they have offered to fit a Forge short shifter FOC when I'm due back. :icon_thumright:

Anyway, according to Ed my current brake set up has 50% of life left in them. If any of you guys are interested in some Black Diamond Grooved Discs and Ferodo DS2500s let me know and we can work out a price.

I paid about £300 for this set up and they are 100% better than OEM.

ps - I'm only getting the Brembos because they look lush :drool: and I've resisted for tooooo long.

lol I just received these the other day.....Hoping there ok because they usually take even longer than the red ones ha. Just need a long weekend and will fit them myself.

IMG_3475.jpg

:sign_unfair:Minty, you little tease :whip:

They look lovely mate, If all goes to plan I should be getting the same discs with red calipers:icon_thumright:

Brembos are on and they look and feel fanfookintastic! Here's a little teaser shot to perv on whilst I get my *** into gear and clean the car for some glamour shots.

Brembos.jpg

brembos look awesome! wish i had the cash for a set!
just out of interest, how much were you looking for the black diamonds and ds2500s? i only ask as i need some new disks and pads

lol I just received these the other day.....Hoping there ok because they usually take even longer than the red ones ha. Just need a long weekend and will fit them myself.

IMG_3475.jpg

Very nice, from where please? Do they just "bolt" on?

brembos look awesome! wish i had the cash for a set!
just out of interest, how much were you looking for the black diamonds and ds2500s? i only ask as i need some new disks and pads

They sure do! :rockwoot:I will be posting pics of the discs and pads in the for sale section soon within the next 48hrs.

Ideally I would like around £150 but am open to offers over £100 + postage.

I also have the original calipers and brakelines for sale too.

i'm interested in the calipers and hoses if the price is right!? i have the carriers,,, as i bought some thinking would be a easy upgrade for me but i need new hubs too! i have the early crap brakes!

Your car needs a clean mate.

Tell me about it, weather is crap at the mo and it looks like another ***** bank holiday wknd weather-wise.

Last edited: