brembo disc size

Brembo jnr kit? Leon Cupra R discs... pick a manufacturer... Bill at Badger 5 normally keeps EBC Ultimax or his own grooved discs in stock...

<tuffty/>

I am sure Bill will be along to confirm but pretty sure any 323mm for the LCR will fit...

<tuffty/>

S3 discs are 312mm as standard.....

Assuming you have a Brembo Jnr kit or similar (based on what you said in your original post) then 323mm LCR I would imagine (I don't think the offset on the Jnr kit discs is different to the LCR) and use Ferodo DS2500 pads...

If you have std S3 brakes then 312mm discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads... simples :)

<tuffty/>

I've recently bought a Brembo kit. It has LCR discs which are 323mm. Standard S3 discs are 312mm. Just thought i'd confirm!

OE Number: 8L0615301 for the 312mm

They also fitted 288mm & 280mm disc's to the S3's.

....They also fitted 288mm & 280mm disc's to the S3's.

When was that? I have never seen an std S3 with anything other than 312mm.... Not seen that size listed against any year S3 in ETKA...

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
Assuming you have a Brembo Jnr kit or similar (based on what you said in your original post) then 323mm LCR I would imagine (I don't think the offset on the Jnr kit discs is different to the LCR) and use Ferodo DS2500 pads...

<tuffty/>

Offset are the same bud, I have the jnr kit with LCR disks, as drilled disks are £350+vat! :faint: (and they warp!!)

Sorry tufftybloke: Think your right one suppier list's all them all the other suppiers list 312mm only my bad.

Offset are the same bud, I have the jnr kit with LCR disks, as drilled disks are £350+vat! :faint: (and they warp!!)

Thats that mystery solved then :icon_thumright:

Sorry tufftybloke: Think your right one suppier list's all them all the other suppiers list 312mm only my bad.

No worries fella... gotta love suppliers :)

<tuffty/>