Brembo 18Z Calipers (Yes it's a new set of questions)

LostEnigma

Reaction score
Hey guys.. Me asking what I think is a new question about these calipers when used on the 8L platform.

I got a set for an absolute steal, selling my ibiza cupra calipers, disks and pads left me with change after buying these...

OK.

1) Do you have to use the Golf 4 R32 334mm disks when fitting these to our cars, or can you use the bigger Cayenne, Touareg and Q7 disks (can't remember off hand what size they are)

2) If you use the bigger disk, is it possible to slot the PCD like what was done here by S3 Paul on his rear disks upgrade: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/s4-rear-300mm-conversion-kit-completed.172858/

3) Does anyone have the blueprints/scematics for the brackets to fit on either disk as with being in South Africa, everything is stupidly expensive to get here and paying what will equate to 300 GBP is a bit stupid for brackets... So I would like to get them made locally.

4) Do our brake lines still screw into these or is it 100% required to get lines made?

Use r32 disc I have a set to fit aswell but apparently pedal travel isn’t good the Leon Cupar r brakes are seen as a better upgrade the brackets are around £100 on eBay over here You can also get the brake lines aswell on ebay

Use r32 disc I have a set to fit aswell but apparently pedal travel isn’t good the Leon Cupar r brakes are seen as a better upgrade the brackets are around £100 on eBay over here You can also get the brake lines aswell on ebay

Hey man, I am not after the performance side of things at all.. I just really want this for looks (stance barbie)

Do you know of any reason why you cant use the Touareg's 350mm disk etc?

Custom's hits South Africa really bad.. that is the problem

Calipers aquired

334mm disks aquired

Pads aquired

Anyone willing to send dimensions etc of the brackets?