As in the title really chaps, thought i'd share my little project . So postman pat delivered the calipers and brake kit yesterday and so i'm ready to rock and roll with things. I know from reading a lot of other posts that many guys have encounter problems with doing the upgrade and I did have my reservations also, having already purchased a new kit a while back and the decided to give the mod the miss I was really hoping things were going to be straight forward, any thus far it appears that things are looking good. Bought the calipers used but in VGC working order etc for a really good price , just need painting , which is fine for me as I wanted to choose my own colour anyway. after help from tony and carl I ordered the fitting kit which I must say came really fast and they are very helpful, just waiting for the HEL lines to arrive otherwise everything was in the kit. So then managed to get the caliper organised for painting on Monday (another job less) , in the meantime I decided to do a dry fit now to ensure if there were any issues I could address them. best plan was to remove a front wheel, fit the pads in the caliper and fit the caliper on the disk in the correct position, then position the disk and caliper in the wheel upside down , having made sure everything was lined up I took some pics . It all appears to fit ok with no contact with the inner wheel spokes or rim , that caliper certainly fill an 18" rim , snug in a word. So when the calipers are back in there new rob's special livery and the brake lines are here I will wack it all on. pics so far.