Breakfast club ... Just an idea gauging interest

S3 Paul

Reaction score
a few years back a few of my friends and myself used to meet up once a month on a Sunday morning for a run out. I'm talking 6 am kind of start... Back home with the family by dinner...
So as to have fun and... Be home before you get in trouble !
I will probably start this locally if Audi lads aren't up for the idea,
Location can be just about anywhere but usually includes a cafe

...sounds interesting. Let's see how many takers you get, as I could well be up for this.

Reactions: S3 Paul
Curlo... it will happen in some form , I just hope the Audi lads i hear asking for a run out all the time actually fancy it as much as the idea.

I'm definitely up for it, but like Michael, not 6am on Sunday :)

Quiet roads and less chance of an ear bending for being out all day.
The start time could be changed for those liking their beauty sleep

Reactions: slepy
We could do 8 am. Some of us might have a bit of a drive to location and getting up at 4am wouldn't be nice :)

I would be up for something like this, the run to Whitby and on to Scarborough we had was a fun day but I think that would have to be planned for a full day out.. :-/

However the breakfast meet sounds interesting

Sheffield to glossop (snake pass) is normally dead sunday morning, and it can be a nice drive in a group. Just not sure about the breakfast part other than Subway or Mcd :)

Reactions: ShaunS3
When you leave Sheffield, pretty much nothing until Glossop. There might be something small, but I don't think there is any car park.

Well go to glossop then right towards wood head pass, round the lake and over on to wood head pass then turn right then left towards holmfirth.
There is a cafe in glossop,

The early start was just to miss traffic,
Im not planning a race... but flowing through corners, even at the sped limit is a lovely feeling,

Reactions: AVLO
Well go to glossop then right towards wood head pass, round the lake and over on to wood head pass then turn right then left towards holmfirth.
There is a cafe in glossop,

I think it would be a lovely drive there. Even with no traffic, it can be difficult to go any more than the speed limit in some places.

Thats just it though... On nice country roads speed isnt the key,
A nice rewarding drive out ,

So, how about a small meet like that, early morning on Sunday 26th July?

Let me check with my parole officer and i'll get back to you shortly...

Anyone else?
I've assumed that this isn't going ahead on the basis that there weren't any other takers.

Keep me in mind for the next proposed drive-out.

Right firstly , Sorry for the lack of updates,
There are 2 reasons, firstly ive been a little busy with planning booking things for our wedding and secondly the last time i checked there wasnt any real takers.
I had assumed most would be off to either Fitted show or TOTB at elvington this weekend?

So guys, any takers on setting a date for one?

As long as the weather stays ok, it should be still possible.

Reactions: AVLO