Break disks / pads

Ben Mitchell

Lead Foot!
Reaction score
Hi all
Been struggling getting hold of brake disks for my S1 surely i cant be the only one struggling.

everytime i order disks ebc or mtec i keep getting disks that dont fit. apparently there is a mixed batch of s1's with different pcd sizes my S1 is 5x100 the disks i keep getting sent are 5x112 anyone got any tips or ways of finding the correct ones or is my S1 unique

I've just got installed a pair of stoptech's,. they come in 5x100 and 5x112 , just email them.

Reactions: Ben Mitchell
Hi all
Been struggling getting hold of brake disks for my S1 surely i cant be the only one struggling.

everytime i order disks ebc or mtec i keep getting disks that dont fit. apparently there is a mixed batch of s1's with different pcd sizes my S1 is 5x100 the disks i keep getting sent are 5x112 anyone got any tips or ways of finding the correct ones or is my S1 unique
I'd be surprised to hear there are S1's with PCD sizes of 5x112 - could be wrong. It would be good if this was the case as this is a lot more common size giving many more options.

Last edited:
Your car's data sticker should have a "PR code" for the front and rear brakes, which should allow them to be matched exactly. You may have to find an online PR decoder, there are some around, Google it, to tell you which codes are which but it's worth having a note of them anyway for future parts you may need. Euro Carparts have been trying to use this system but I don't think they are manging that well with it, if you are looking anything up on there and check "fitment details" the PR codes are usually in there, what the guys on the phone do though, is check and Audi parts system they have access to and match things that way, kind of cheating but arguably more acurate, Hope this helps.

Do Audi really then produce alloys for this car of the same design (referring to the 18's which are unique to the S1) in different PCD's? As a design engineer in the automotive industry, I find it hard to believe ...