Brave colour choice - S3

To think they paid stupid money on top for that colour, doesnt look at bright as the scirocco green which i quite like!

there was a 3.2 going on the 'Trader in that colour recently. also in the last month i've seen a TT and an A5 in Viper green. not sure i'd choose it myself, but it's definitely striking. you can't get much more different than that, and it's better than getting white.

I like that colour hehehe. However I do have sepang and it's up for sale at the moment for £31995.

David

just spat my tea everywhere!! thats vile.. why oh why? i mean the pink one is pink.. if i saw an absolute minter of a bird in it id be like niceeeee... but lime green? ok if you have a 200k supercar i guess...

Yes I know. I will never leave this forum, just for now I need to sell. I will have an RS3 straight away.

David

I dont like it! How much he paid could of got sepang blue done!

was probably forced upon a dealer by the factory. i think it's unlikely anyone would have known that they could have specced that colour, let alone looked thru Audi's paint catalogue to pick it.

TBH I like the green, seen it in the flesh and its great in the sun. Looked good with black grill/alloys etc. Pink just shouldnt be allowed, some stupid girl order! NO car should be pink!

I think that looks awesome! But I think I'd get tired of it in a couple of weeks, if I bought that car...

BTW: I wouldn't buy that car! The cigarette lighter is missing ***! :p

Roll on the abuse but i like it,as Sarah says with a bit of carbon or black in places i think it could look pretty decent

This car must have been there for 6months unsold, because that's the exact garage I went to to buy my white one, and it was there at the time, along with an A5, & Q7 in the same colour lol

This car must have been there for 6months unsold, because that's the exact garage I went to to buy my white one, and it was there at the time, along with an A5, & Q7 in the same colour lol

haha! sounds about right!!