Brandon's Black Edition Salooon

After much research the screw in question is a under tray torque screw used within vehicle manafacturing.. so let's be real it's more than likely they and myself have missed this.. I will be pushing them on this tomorrow and refusing to pay.

But is it one of your vechicles screws ? or just any of the millions of vechicles that has nothing to do with audis manufacturing ? ( talking from audis point of view) if youre missing one then could be onto a winner with not paying up thou !

After much research the screw in question is a under tray torque screw used within vehicle manafacturing.. so let's be real it's more than likely they and myself have missed this.. I will be pushing them on this tomorrow and refusing to pay.

I'd look at getting your car up on a ramp and thoroughly checking it for the missing screw. You could be onto something.

If you can find your car is missing one then you'll be well within your rights to get them to cover the cost of tyre and re-fitting of screw obviously, otherwise, sadly I'd expect them to wriggle out of - but hey it's worth a shot, maybe mention future customer loyalty from you in regards to servicing etc.

Good luck - and either way don't let a screw in your tyre spoil the new car experience.

Hey all, i worked my charm and got the tyre for free as long as i still gave them a 5* review, whether they had it on the ramp and noticed it im not sure they didnt say.. but that saves me £185. A pain in the *** yes but cant fault the service.

Reactions: KrisKrk, AlnSaz, NickGun and 1 other person
Hey all, i worked my charm and got the tyre for free as long as i still gave them a 5* review, whether they had it on the ramp and noticed it im not sure they didnt say.. but that saves me £185. A pain in the *** yes but cant fault the service.

Good work that man, now you can get on with enjoying your new car :grinning:... we still need pics though?

Great news pal. How did you manage that?

A combination of tears and begging would probably do the trick :)

Now where are those photos Brandon?

Reactions: SPIKE_ and A4AvantBlackEdition
Now he's going to get some pictures of the net. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon, in a weird twist of coincidence I also got my A4 BE on Tuesday by trailer delivery, as you know.

Used it on Wednesday and I get a TPM warning for the front right, topped them all up and it's come back on so must be a slow puncture, who was your dealer? Makes you wonder!!

Not posting a pic of mine guys until the door stickers come off, they were put on at the PDI centre without asking and fair play to the dealer they're paying to have them taken off by a detailer!

Reactions: Brandon Williams
Brandon, in a weird twist of coincidence I also got my A4 BE on Tuesday by trailer delivery, as you know.

Used it on Wednesday and I get a TPM warning for the front right, topped them all up and it's come back on so must be a slow puncture, who was your dealer? Makes you wonder!!

Not posting a pic of mine guys until the door stickers come off, they were put on at the PDI centre without asking and fair play to the dealer they're paying to have them taken off by a detailer!
Would the stickers not just peel off? I don't want them on either but I'm assuming as mine is black they won't put the stickers on.

It doesn't take that long to Google pictures off the interwebs.

I bet you're driving round Audi dealers trying to find one aren't you. ;)
Seriously?

Do you have them on yours? I've seen the black stickers but not the white ones?!

It doesn't sound good to me at least. Why go to the trouble of getting rid of the shinning stuff on a black car, only to slap 4 white rings on the side! That said, they might look OK in dark grey?

Totally agree with the above. Just don't think the rings look good on current Audi's....much better suited to the Ur Quattro style of car!