Brake warning light!

Whymelord?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have the annoying brake warning light and accompanying 3 beeps on a cold morning. Looking around the forum, I see it has been a topic quite a few times and there is a known fix. I am looking for a part number for the required relay. Also a wiring diagram would be of great assistance as i plan to do the job myself.(I have an aversion to Main Dealer charges!!) Any help gratefully received.

Thanks for the reply aragorn. It is the red exclamation mark dash light that flashes three times along with the 3 bleeps.It happens on a cold morning due to extra current draw from the battery and I believe the fix is to fit some form of relay/circuit breaker to the signal wire running between the brake fluid reservoir level sensor and the dash warning light. I just need to find out what this relay thing is?

Hmm never heard of that at all sorry. The usual cause for the big three beeps is the ABS controller on its last legs.

I thought the exclamation mark was anything brake related. A few months ago I had the same warning and it turned out to be low brake fluid.