BRAKE (Upgrade) Mov'IT or TAROX

Did you every look into anything OEM wise? I know the set up is 5x100 which makes it difficult, but would love a OEM Audi RS solution.

Did you every look into anything OEM wise? I know the set up is 5x100 which makes it difficult, but would love a OEM Audi RS solution.

People have made the TTRS brakes work.
If your on instagram look for a guy called Alex Collins.

DTYME83

Going to change the oem brake discs when arrived how do you rate the tarox sport Japan discs?
On my last s1 always felt the front brakes lacked a bit of bite.

Why are you on your second S1 the sports japan are good but the F2000 are better

DTYME83

Sold my s1 in April this year with the lure of the audi 5k deposit contribution.
Regretted it ever since so have bit the bullet and ordered another!!
The tts is not a bad car but soulless and dull a total disappointment.
Should of never sold my S1 but in real terms it's actually cost me nothing.

Sold my s1 in April this year with the lure of the audi 5k deposit contribution.
Regretted it ever since so have bit the bullet and ordered another!!
The tts is not a bad car but soulless and dull a total disappointment.
Should of never sold my S1 but in real terms it's actually cost me nothing.

Yes I remember now.
Not sure why everyone is so quick to get rid of the S1. It's everything you need in a car, fast and practical. I can only think of one draw back which is, it's a little small but as I like small cars it ain't an issue for me .

DTYME83

I've actually made £740 to realise this.
The s1 for me is the perfect car I just didn't realise it and I've really missed it.
Should have it by end of November in daytona grey.

Reactions: DTYME83
I've actually made £740 to realise this.
The s1 for me is the perfect car I just didn't realise it and I've really missed it.
Should have it by end of November in daytona grey.

Daytona Grey is the one

cf703373cbaf32d19ff3ed233662d9a7.jpg

Car is all done and ready for collection
DTYME83
How do you bleed that caliper it's on upside down. The bleed should be at the top of the caliper.
On most of these calipers you can swap the ink pipe and bleeds over so the bleed is correctly located at the top.

How do you bleed that caliper it's on upside down. The bleed should be at the top of the caliper.
On most of these calipers you can swap the ink pipe and bleeds over so the bleed is correctly located at the top.

That's an old picture, they are the correct way round now

2d69be0880c85b6752ff6549cbefa85d.jpg

Brakes have been upgraded, got to go back in a couple of months for the rears, but the car is now ready to accept more power
DTYME83

Are you running spacers in order to fit the caliper behind the stock wheel?

The tarox kit is the same part number for a3 1.8t so can't see why the brembo kit wouldn't fit the s1. I had two 6pot tarox setups in the past and couldn't fault them.. Caliper to wheel clearance is my biggest concern

So stock A3 8L brakes are the same as the S1? The caliper is newer offcourse but disc and pads?
Have some brembo calipers layin but havnt found any info on discs :)