Brake Pads Recommendations

Amankhalid121

Reaction score
My Audi 2019 50 Tdi, needs front brake pads anyone have any recommendations. (UK)

Thanks

I changed both front and back pads myself as Audi wanted the earth to change, I bought genuine Audi pads, make Sure you get the exact pads for your car (should be the same as mine), pay particulate attention to the letters at the end Of the part number, Ring Audi and get the 4K part number, you will need an OBD11 or similar when you do the rears (if you are doing yourself) as you will need to wind the callipers back (with the bonnet open)! Hope this helps….

Reactions: Amankhalid121
I changed both front and back pads myself as Audi wanted the earth to change, I bought genuine Audi pads, make Sure you get the exact pads for your car (should be the same as mine), pay particulate attention to the letters at the end Of the part number, Ring Audi and get the 4K part number, you will need an OBD11 or similar when you do the rears (if you are doing yourself) as you will need to wind the callipers back (with the bonnet open)! Hope this helps….
Thanks for that appreciate it!

Seriously? You need software to change brake pads these days? Things are getting ridiculous!