Brake fluid change

mac1403

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just had my 2020 RS3 serviced. A month late but it’s the second service since new. Dealer is saying I have to get the brake fluid changed and even though it’s had it’s inspection service won’t turn off the service light. As far as I was aware brake fluid is due after 3 years, then every 2. Unfortunately the manual no longer gives time scales for out of service items…..it’s just states as required by your service agent. Feels like a bit of a open cheque book scenario if you ask me!

Hi Guys
Just had my 2020 RS3 serviced. A month late but it’s the second service since new. Dealer is saying I have to get the brake fluid changed and even though it’s had it’s inspection service won’t turn off the service light. As far as I was aware brake fluid is due after 3 years, then every 2. Unfortunately the manual no longer gives time scales for out of service items…..it’s just states as required by your service agent. Feels like a bit of a open cheque book scenario if you ask me!

Brake fluid is 2 year intervals.

It was 3 years then 2 years but I believe they changed it to every 2 years from the off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a definitive requirement tbh unless your warranty & service pack has to have, but service light removal should not be subject to doing this, that's absurd.

Reactions: strtnz