Brake Discs

Stormcatcher

Reaction score
Anyone got there Rear Brake Discs replaced?

How much did it cost, cause I need to get mine done.

Thanks.

I replaced mine with EBC Turbodiscs, which i think work out cheaper than from the stealer, and don't forget you'll need to do the pads as well when replacing brake discs.

stormcatcher... I can do you EBC drooved/drilled discs for £83.60 + Vat... Let me know

Rich

I had EBC grooved and drilled on My Mits Evo VI, they are good, well worth the money!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
stormcatcher... I can do you EBC drooved/drilled discs for £83.60 + Vat... Let me know

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

What are Drooved discs are they new /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is wot they look like...
3spotGD.jpg

And of course they are new /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We dont sell second hand products!! edit neither do we sell 'Drooved' products.. Who would say such a silly thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

www.jbrperformance.co.uk - there will be a new site up in a few weeks!

Rich

Is your eyes playing you up Rich?? Drooved and Grooved...see any difference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich nice one, i will be getting front and rear discs and pads from you probs b4 chrimbo as mine have 1mm left on them :O... are the discs and pads easy to fit.. ive changed pug ones, same sort of deal?

And give me a price for the lot mate so i can get saving ma pennies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pfft, I always say pads and discs are easy 'till the retaining screw on the discs chews up completely and you have to drill it out. But I now have access to a workshop with ramps, tool and gas so if in doubt I heat the ******. You both forgot the most important tool - a dirty great hammer!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Ah ok.. well.. damn near impossible unless u have the actual tool that slots in and a BIG clamp.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Alternately, you could trog along to Halfords and purchase the correct Sykes Pickavant brake caliper wind back tool for around 16 of our UK pounds.

Save yourself the hassle lads...get the right tool for the job!