Saloon Brake discs HELP!!!

DANRS3

Reaction score
Hi guys got some part numbers i want to confirm if they are the same brake discs for RS3 2017 FL but they all have different letter at ends does that mean they different?

BTW They are non waved these

The Part numbers i got of old discs is
8V0 615 301 P

When put into google all these others come up are they the same?
8V0 615 301 S
8V0 615 301 Q
8V0 615 301 R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have but no response

Summer around corner need my discs lol

If you don’t get a response the best solution is to put a comment on your post something along the lines of “bump” and it will take it back to the top of the page.

Didn’t I see a few months ago you ordered some aftermarket pattern part discs off of eBay or have I got that wrong?

Can’t Audi Parts assist? Sorry I don’t have access to any parts databases. Different letters at the end will be different revisions to a part, there were a few disc bell types with both wavy and round rotors so a few to choose from. Best to phone Audi and ask for the latest.

If you don’t get a response the best solution is to put a comment on your post something along the lines of “bump” and it will take it back to the top of the page.

Didn’t I see a few months ago you ordered some aftermarket pattern part discs off of eBay or have I got that wrong?

Can’t Audi Parts assist? Sorry I don’t have access to any parts databases. Different letters at the end will be different revisions to a part, there were a few disc bell types with both wavy and round rotors so a few to choose from. Best to phone Audi and ask for the latest.

Thanks for the tip mate, ill have to wait for reply lol ,

Reactions: AudiNutta