1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

BQR Show 17th May 2020

Sandra Feb 10, 2020

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

The BQR Show
    17-05-2020
    The BQR Show is a go!

August was incredible and we couldn't wait another year to get you guys back together again.

Thanks to you guys being top notch the Cheltenham Racecourse has let us hire the same venue.

The entry price is £5 per person. Under 16’s free. All makes and models of car are welcome.

The BQR tent will be there with all the stickers you could ever want, we will probably bring some clothes as well. We are also bringing more traders to be part of the event!

Audi Bairn likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Ricky Burrows

Ricky Burrows Well-Known Member

Im up for this being in Gloucester and born and bred in Cheltenham it will be rude not to go.

4. simonali

simonali Well-Known Member Audi RSQ3 5 Cylinder

Who BQR?

5. simonali

Having watched a bit of a video from a previous year I've decided it looks far too Max Power for my tastes. I'm oot.

6. Ricky Burrows

Not sure what video you was watching? All i seen was the typical jap scene cars, german scene, few super cars some track cars and some of your everyday modified cars, looked like a great variety of cars and looked a right laugh.

Id rather go to a car show with variety than one with more or less stock cars with nothing to talk about or something i can go see on google images but hey guess were all different, but i think you should give it a go instead of judging before you've been :icon thumright:

Dan_Avant likes this.
  7. simonali

This one:

Still a no ta from me.

8. Dan_Avant

Dan_Avant Active Member

Ha ha. I’m more up for this after watching that video :flushed:

Ricky Burrows likes this.
  9. Dan_Avant

Dan_Avant Active Member

But I did grow up reading Max Power so that’s my excuse

10. Dan_Avant

Dan_Avant Active Member

@i3oricua are you around for this? Would be great to see your car ‘in the flesh’ so to speak

11. Ricky Burrows

Same here and fast car lol i was never old enough to drive in its peak days around cheltenham but still the meets were insane.

may have to buy some red neons now.......

Dan_Avant likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. i3oricua

i3oricua Active Member Saloon Team Brill Red Audi A4

I'll be around but I don't know if I'll have shipped my car away by then. I'll be leaving this summer so I have to figure out when I'm gonna do that. Definitely would love to come out though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

14. Dan_Avant

Dan_Avant Active Member

You’ll have to let us know then mate. Would be good to meet you and talk b7 before you head back

15. Dan_Avant

Dan_Avant Active Member

@Just Rob. would you be up for this or is it not your scene/too far?

16. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

I would normally yes but i'm away on business for the week and don't get back until the monday18th, bummer or what.

17. Dan_Avant

Dan_Avant Active Member

That is a bummer mate