Bouncer's Done and Dusted Si Edition Offer

@Jimbob76 & @X3man thanks for that. So the moral of the story is Gyeon Cure is a superior product for both your experience.

What about our @jassyo06 how did you get on with D&D Si Edition?

I never bought DnD Si mate was going to but i2detailing only had the 4 litres available at the time....
I am using Fireball coating wax atm,it smells similar to cure,same colour,but has more hydrophobic properties than cure...ye cant go wrong with either cure or DnD Si

Reactions: SPIKE_
Gonna get my some d&d si when my refill of just d&d runs out. It's a hard act to follow though...

I never bought DnD Si mate was going to but i2detailing only had the 4 litres available at the time....
I am using Fireball coating wax atm,it smells similar to cure,same colour,but has more hydrophobic properties than cure...ye cant go wrong with either cure or DnD Si
@jassyo06 - You been on your jollies or are still waiting to go mate?

Just wondering. If the Fireball gear is similar to Cure & I think Cure is like CP Reload are these manufacturers taking the **** outta of us?
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/carpro-reload-gyeon-q2m-cure-same-product.260509/

Same product different branding ?
Both Cure & Reload are from South Korea & low & behold Fireball is too
Go figure ...

@jassyo06 - You been on your jollies or are still waiting to go mate?

Just wondering. If the Fireball gear is similar to Cure & I think Cure is like CP Reload are these manufacturers taking the **** outta of us?
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/carpro-reload-gyeon-q2m-cure-same-product.260509/

Same product different branding ?
Both Cure & Reload are from South Korea & low & behold Fireball is too
Go figure ...
I cant categorically state that the Fireball coating wax is different from cure reload etc. Beading is far more intense and so is the smell of compared with the above and yes been back just over a week from the best hotel l have holidayed in,it was that good I've booked it again for next year already mate

Reactions: NevMan, Jimbob76 and Bristle Hound
I cant categorically state that the Fireball coating wax is different from cure reload etc. Beading is far more intense and so is the smell of compared with the above and yes been back just over a week from the best hotel l have holidayed in,it was that good I've booked it again for next year already mate
@jassyo06 - The old Cure, Reload, Fireball thing does make you wonder tho' ...
Pleased you had a fab holiday buddy especially after all the shenanigans of your last holiday

Reactions: NevMan and Jimbob76
@jassyo06 - The old Cure, Reload, Fireball thing does make you wonder tho' ...
Pleased you had a fab holiday buddy especially after all the shenanigans of your last holiday
Not used reload but l think the Fireball coating wax is a fiver more expensive than cure ...l last applied coating wax to my car 4 weeks ago and its still going really strong cure and c2v3 dont do this

Reactions: Bristle Hound

Good to hear this hols went well mate

Reactions: Jassyo06
Good to hear this hols went well mate
****** outstanding it was mate like yourself l have high standards veiws from my balcony plus my right foot in the room whilst chillin...the others are my Family and Avril far right my young sister is the girl in black with daughter and avrils sister far left who lives in Doha
4392f932c66535a0bdc415031f96fd38.jpg
6fb565db00a1e63de37da6cffc8ea30f.jpg
272db21252842ff886f2a4f4dcd56a20.jpg
777dc7b371b916535f3f456d676bfd6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan and SPIKE_
Just tested ASNET and it was working.
Some items are excluded like our own machine polishers and kits.

Imran

****** outstanding it was mate like yourself l have high standards veiws from my balcony plus my right foot in the room whilst chillin...the others are my Family and Avril far right my young sister is the girl in black with daughter and avrils sister far left who lives in Doha
4392f932c66535a0bdc415031f96fd38.jpg
6fb565db00a1e63de37da6cffc8ea30f.jpg
272db21252842ff886f2a4f4dcd56a20.jpg
777dc7b371b916535f3f456d676bfd6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Looks amazing mate

Can I ask if this product can be applied to wet bodywork, has anyone tried this?

I guess I'll be trying this myself and will report back...

Reactions: Jassyo06
I guess I'll be trying this myself and will report back...
I have never purchased the Si variant mate but l used angelwax version of this product on wet paint ie as a drying aid wasn't the best...left a white residue

Looking for a BF deal on Gyeon, but don’t see anyone offering anything. Anyone know of any deals today? Fancy trying Gyeon Cure as noted on this thread :icon thumright:

Looking for a BF deal on Gyeon, but don’t see anyone offering anything. Anyone know of any deals today? Fancy trying Gyeon Cure as noted on this thread :icon thumright:
Spend done dosh ....no such thing as a BF deal on one specific item

Spend done dosh ....no such thing as a BF deal on one specific item
Ultimate finish have 15% off, but no Gyeon range.....even though they promoted the fact they were now stocking it earlier this year!