Bouncer's Done and Dusted Si Edition Offer

Thanks Col. I think he did come back saying when stock was back in he would offer again

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Hi,

Did anyone miss out on this offer that still wants to take advantage of it?

Imran

Reactions: josul, Sandra and Jassyo06
Hi,

Did anyone miss out on this offer that still wants to take advantage of it?

Imran
Yes I'll give it ago lmran as I am feeling a little left oot lolplus l need some car shampoo to boot

Reactions: Pinky1959, Sandra and NevMan
Yes I'll give it ago lmran as I am feeling a little left oot lolplus l need some car shampoo to boot

My oh my, never thought I would see the day mate . Look forward to your “review”

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
My oh my, never thought I would see the day mate . Look forward to your “review”
@q5man - You never know he may even buy some BSD & try it out instead of slagging off a product he's never used ;):D

Reactions: S32B, NevMan and Jassyo06
In2detailings site is down went to order shampoo and DnD si anyone else notice this?

I am in:
Screenshot 20190417 143536

Reactions: NevMan
Running out of Meguiars Gold Class QD, can't decide between trying out this or Sonax BSD ,.........

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Give this a go scotty, great stuff, but then so is BSD

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Bit 50/50 there Nev......

Now there's an idea .......
50/50 mix of D&D and Sonax BSD . Gloss + superior beading

Reactions: S32B
Just coming to the end of my 5 litres of Britemax Spray and Shine so may give this a go.

Took the bull by the horns when in2detail had the D+D is back in stock - with discount code Imram is the cheapest place for the stuff.

After a blast 2 and from Germany the car's front was covered in every type of fly in European x 100 and wheels were jet back with brake dust so delivery of D+D came just in time when we got back yesterday.

A quick Rinse / Snow foam / wash / clay / wash / Poorboy's black hole / Natties black Wax / D+D Si

Appears to get better as it cures - easier to apply than the Green D+D and certainly pops out the shine.
IMG 2022

Reactions: A4A4, Jimbob76, NevMan and 3 others
I'd have been finished after the PoorBoys and the Natty's Black. Looks good , lovely shine. Can't believe you hung that bottle on the door though ........ Had a couple of palpitations

Reactions: Jimbob76, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I'd have been finished after the PoorBoys and the Natty's Black. Looks good , lovely shine. Can't believe you hung that bottle on the door though ........ Had a couple of palpitations

The Door handles are big enough to hold the trigger but know what you mean :).
Had to remove some scratches from handle area - those careless passengers with rings on !

Must say, I was thinking the same after applying Black Hole ( on by DA so not too bad ) +Natty's but weather was so nice went the full Hogg - the paint is so slick now so will see what the rain does tomorrow :)

Reactions: Scotty75 and NevMan
Took the bull by the horns when in2detail had the D+D is back in stock - with discount code Imram is the cheapest place for the stuff.

After a blast 2 and from Germany the car's front was covered in every type of fly in European x 100 and wheels were jet back with brake dust so delivery of D+D came just in time when we got back yesterday.

A quick Rinse / Snow foam / wash / clay / wash / Poorboy's black hole / Natties black Wax / D+D Si

Appears to get better as it cures - easier to apply than the Green D+D and certainly pops out the shine.View attachment 182642

Cracking job mate. So how do you apply the nattys with the DA. Something like a quantum white. Spread on? And you you then buff off with another finishing pad?

Reactions: Scotty75
The Door handles are big enough to hold the trigger but know what you mean :).
Had to remove some scratches from handle area - those careless passengers with rings on !

Must say, I was thinking the same after applying Black Hole ( on by DA so not too bad ) +Natty's but weather was so nice went the full Hogg - the paint is so slick now so will see what the rain does tomorrow :)
Top work mate. Sure the rain will be running straight off

Cracking job mate. So how do you apply the nattys with the DA. Something like a quantum white. Spread on? And you you then buff off with another finishing pad?
I've applied Krystal Ceramic Wax using a Quantum White , works a treat . Another tip........ Spread a little wax on the pad with a butter knife . Just don't tell the missus

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan
I've applied Krystal Ceramic Wax using a Quantum White , works a treat . Another tip........ Spread a little wax on the pad with a butter knife . Just don't tell the missus

I do recall a post from you about butter knifes and wax

Reactions: Sandra and Scotty75

That’s just too funny Scott. (Hope you washed the knife lol)

Nope ...,.. the knife is in the detailing tool bucket now , forever mine

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan

I put the Poorboy's Black Hole on with the DA ( says it can be done on bottle ) then buffed off - Natty's was by hand as it spreads well straight from jar with a micro fibre foam pad. Wipes off well too with little on the buffing cloth so whole car was done in 7 hrs ( including D+D + interior leather clean + hoover carpets).

Tried using some old solid wax with a plastic knife on the DA Pad but was too lumpy and some spun off.

On my old classic car I use Chemical Guys Butter Wax which is easy to put on with a DA but think you use more product than a solid wax type.

Reactions: NevMan and Scotty75
Following up to hear the opinions of those that purchased Done & Dusted Si Edition? Just finished my current go to product (Gtechniq C2V3) and I’m interested in this. Please let me hear your thoughts?

Reactions: Jimbob76
Following up to hear the opinions of those that purchased Done & Dusted Si Edition? Just finished my current go to product (Gtechniq C2V3) and I’m interested in this. Please let me hear your thoughts?

I bought a bottle of D&D Si Edition earlier this year, and I’ve nearly used it all up. My thoughts? Truly stunning gloss (properly glass like), very easy application and doesn’t streak. However, will I be getting another bottle when it runs out? Probably not - hydrophobic qualities are questionable - you’re not gonna see lots of beading with this product, and I’m coming to the conclusion (rightly or wrongly, happy to be argued with), that D&D (in both green and Si Edition formats) are dust magnets. In my entirely unscientific opinion, there are other products that repel dirt and dust better.

I will be replacing my bottle of Gyeon Cure when that runs out (love this stuff, great paint sealant and lovely to use) and I’m keen to try Nanolex Final Finish as a QD (based on a certain person’s recommendation, you know who you are!).

Hope this helps mate.

Reactions: Sandra, NevMan and SPIKE_
I bought a bottle of D&D Si Edition earlier this year, and I’ve nearly used it all up. My thoughts? Truly stunning gloss (properly glass like), very easy application and doesn’t streak. However, will I be getting another bottle when it runs out? Probably not - hydrophobic qualities are questionable - you’re not gonna see lots of beading with this product, and I’m coming to the conclusion (rightly or wrongly, happy to be argued with), that D&D (in both green and Si Edition formats) are dust magnets. In my entirely unscientific opinion, there are other products that repel dirt and dust better.

I will be replacing my bottle of Gyeon Cure when that runs out (love this stuff, great paint sealant and lovely to use) and I’m keen to try Nanolex Final Finish as a QD (based on a certain person’s recommendation, you know who you are!).

Hope this helps mate.
Thanks for the feedback. Funny I’ve also noticed the dust clinging to C2V3 after a decent length spin in the car. Be interested to hear @X3man on comparison to Gyeon as I know he also loves the stuff!

Reactions: Jimbob76 and NevMan

Hope this helps mate.

+1 on D&D being dust magnet, and the pros of Cure

Reactions: Jimbob76
Thanks for the feedback. Funny I’ve also noticed the dust clinging to C2V3 after a decent length spin in the car. Be interested to hear @X3man on comparison to Gyeon as I know he also loves the stuff!

Haha, hasn’t seen this comment ahead of my post. Cure is so easy to apply, and has great longevity and isn’t a dust magnet.

Reactions: Jimbob76 and SPIKE_
@Jimbob76 & @X3man thanks for that. So the moral of the story is Gyeon Cure is a superior product for both your experience.

What about our @jassyo06 how did you get on with D&D Si Edition?