Bouncer's Done and Dusted Si Edition Offer

in2detailing

Reaction score
2 FREE Korean 470gsm microfibre cloths worth £7 with every purchase of Bouncers Done and Dusted Si Edition this weekend. These will be added automatically when we pack your order.

Limited Stock!

https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/prod...uncer-s-done-and-dusted-si-edition-500ml.html

I am very lucky to be sent products from a huge range of manufacturers and suppliers for testing and to provide feedback. It is very rare I am blown away by a product, in fact I think its maybe happened a handful of time. Yes there are products that work and do the job well, but I am talking about products that you use and just think $%€# me, that is something else.

Done and Dusted Si Edition is one of those products......and more. In fact I phoned Jay like an excited kid after using it just to tell him how amazing it is.

The video on our Facebook page (if you follow us) is of a car wearing Done and Dusted Si after just a wash. The car has had no paintwork prep or correction becuase I want to show what this can do to a totally uncared for vehicle.
Gloss, ridiculous......sickness, absolutely crazy......water behaviour, awesome.

I really cannot praise this high enough hence the reason I am running this crazy offer to get you guys to grab a bottle and see for yourself just how amazing it is.

An outstanding offer on a product a GUARANTEE will amaze you!

To use, spray on the panel, spread the product with one microfibre and using another lightly buff away and residue. Easy as that. Headlights, trim, glass......give them all a coat!

Reactions: scotty76, Jassyo06, Jimbob76 and 4 others
2 FREE Korean 470gsm microfibre cloths worth £7 with every purchase of Bouncers Done and Dusted Si Edition this weekend. These will be added automatically when we pack your order.

Limited Stock!

https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/prod...uncer-s-done-and-dusted-si-edition-500ml.html

I am very lucky to be sent products from a huge range of manufacturers and suppliers for testing and to provide feedback. It is very rare I am blown away by a product, in fact I think its maybe happened a handful of time. Yes there are products that work and do the job well, but I am talking about products that you use and just think $%€# me, that is something else.

Done and Dusted Si Edition is one of those products......and more. In fact I phoned Jay like an excited kid after using it just to tell him how amazing it is.

The video on our Facebook page (if you follow us) is of a car wearing Done and Dusted Si after just a wash. The car has had no paintwork prep or correction becuase I want to show what this can do to a totally uncared for vehicle.
Gloss, ridiculous......sickness, absolutely crazy......water behaviour, awesome.

I really cannot praise this high enough hence the reason I am running this crazy offer to get you guys to grab a bottle and see for yourself just how amazing it is.

To use, spray on the panel, spread the product with one microfibre and using another lightly buff away and residue. Easy as that. Headlights, trim, glass......give them all a coat!

Nice one Imran, order placed:

71ac96898b09a61865c82dd43e009827.jpg

Reactions: Janice_3S3
Imran, can we also use the ASNET 10% discount code for this product?

The code will not work on this product whilst the offer for 2 free MF is on.
When the offer finishes tonight, the code will work.
The code will work with any other items in the basket.

Imran

Reactions: NevMan
Imran, can we also use the ASNET 10% discount code for this product?

I ordered a couple other items along with this, and applied the code which discounted those other products

Reactions: Sandra
The code will not work on this product whilst the offer for 2 free MF is on.
When the offer finishes tonight, the code will work.
The code will work with any other items in the basket.

Imran

Many thanks for the clarification, Imran.

I’m in - thanks Imran. Order number: 100011404.

Took the opportunity to stock up on a few other bits too. So,

D&D Si Edition with 2x Korean 470gsm microfibres
Bilt Hamber Auto Foam (5l)
Bilt Hamber Auto Wash (1l - the big bottle :thumbs up:, great value!)
x6 general purpose microfibres

....ASNET 10% discount code applied (for all but the D&D).

£56.25 delivered.

Happy with that!

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and Sandra

£56.25 delivered.

Happy with that!

Bilt Hamber Snow foam...think l got some off lmran a few weeks ago and l have used it 3 times before.....never again will l buy this snow foam it just does'nt cling to any car l have used it on...it's on the driveway in seconds and what's left on the car dries up very quickly

AG's Polar Blast
Valet Pro Advanced Snow foam
Gyeon Q2M
Top 3 snow foams on the market in my opinion

Reactions: Jimbob76
Bilt Hamber Snow foam...think l got some off lmran a few weeks ago and l have used it 3 times before.....never again will l buy this snow foam it just does'nt cling to any car l have used it on...it's on the driveway in seconds and what's left on the car dries up very quickly

AG's Polar Blast
Gyeon Q2M

I’m sure those 3 are good ‘uns mate, but the Gyeon stuff is £40 for 4l, the Valet Pro Advanced is pushing £30 for 5l, and the AG Polar Blast is £16-ish for 2.5l.

BH Auto Foam, @£15 for 5l (from in2detailing with ASNET discount), is a chuffin’ bargain by comparison. It works for me - it cleans very well IMO. I like the fact that it isn’t too clingy (it’s not on the driveway in seconds though), it doesn’t hang around on the drive for hours afterwards and rinses off well. Ticks all the boxes I need it to at a price point I’m happy with mate :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Any ideas when this will be back in stock? Seems to have sold out now

£56.25 delivered.

Happy with that!

Good work @Jimbob76, like you I couldn’t resist adding a few other bits

Reactions: Sandra and Jimbob76

AG's Polar Blast
Gyeon Q2M

Try using BH Auto Foam it in a pump sprayer. It, along with Koch Chemie Green Star, is probably one of the best pre-washes there is. Also I thought you hated Auto Glym's Polar Blast.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/autoglym-polar-blast-snow-foam.377354/

Reactions: S32B, Bristle Hound, Jimbob76 and 1 other person
Reactions: Jimbob76 and Bristle Hound
Good work @Jimbob76, like you I couldn’t resist adding a few other bits

Lol, I only said the other day I wasn’t buying anything else, until what’s on the shelf is used up. Too good an opportunity to pass up though. Even had to ‘tac’ another item onto the order this morning - Tac Systems Tire Dressing. Under a tenner for 500ml with the discount code :thumbs up:

Reactions: Sandra
Try using BH Auto Foam it in a pump sprayer. It, along with Koch Chemie Green Star, is probably one of the best pre-washes there is. Also I thought you hated Auto Glym's Polar Blast.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/autoglym-polar-blast-snow-foam.377354/

Polar Blast . Eh Got the mix wrong initially it took time to get to know the stuff like all detailing products it's good as it takes ages for it to start drying on the car so dwelling time is longer than most other snowfoams, l mixed auto foam with Angelwax cleanliness mate, but l still don't like auto foam, heard good things about Greenstar will give it ago next winter

Reactions: pxr5 and NevMan
Lol, I only said the other day I wasn’t buying anything else, until what’s on the shelf is used up. Too good an opportunity to pass up though. Even had to ‘tac’ another item onto the order this morning - Tac Systems Tire Dressing. Under a tenner for 500ml with the discount code :thumbs up:
Tac systems Tyre dressing "GEL" is a good un like l have said all along but the other one Tac systems tyre dressing in2detailing sell is utter schizer

Polar Blast . Eh Got the mix wrong initially it took time to get to know the stuff like all detailing products it's good as it takes ages for it to start drying on the car so dwelling time is longer than most other snowfoams, l mixed auto foam with Angelwax cleanliness mate, but l still don't like auto foam, heard good things about Greenstar will give it ago next winter

Thing is with snow foam is it's difficult to figure out the correct impact ratio, depending on lance, flow etc. It is doable and Brian at DW has a great guide to work it out. Otherwise it's easy to get a 4% impact ratio with a pump sprayer. I do use snowfoam (any will do) over a pre-wash if it's a warm/hot day just to get that cling lasting a bit longer and to stop the pre-wash drying out.

AG products are pants, apart from their super resin polish...in my opinion.

BH products are very very good - auto wash, wheel cleaner, snowfoam etc FACT

AG products are not pants.

AG products are not pants.

It was a tongue on cheek comment related to an earlier discussion, but subjective (detailing) isn’t it. I personally don’t use ANY AG products in my process but had literally a shed full of them

Reactions: pxr5 and Bristle Hound
It was a tongue on cheek comment related to an earlier discussion, but subjective (detailing) isn’t it. I personally don’t use ANY AG products in my process but had literally a shed full of them
You mean av got a shed full of OLD Autoglym products, the new stuff coming through now is of a higher standard, the first product they introduced in this new range was Ultra high definition wax which is ****** good stuff indeed, high definition shampoo, and now the Polar range
Yer becoming a right detailing product Snob mate lol even Gyeon, Gtechniq, Carpro makes Schizer products

Um - we might be getting a wee bit off topic here chaps?

Apologies - I may have been the catalyst by mentioning products I added to my order of D&D si. Was just chuffed with the value of the total haul. My bad.

Sooo, back on topic, and a couple of questions re: application of D&D si for Mr Imran @in2detailing...

Any tips for application (beyond those you’ve given above, or is it as simple as that)?! And, given this contains si02 (in very basic layman’s terms, a low percentage of liquid glass?), what’s best to do with the microfibres used for the application? If you wash straight after, are they good to use again, or should we be wary that the product may cure on the MFs and then be a swirl mark risk if used again? My gut says that, unlike a (much) higher concentrate of si02 ceramic coating product (where you’d bin the MFs used for levelling/buffing afterwards), D&D si is a MUCH milder ‘consumer’ friendly product, and washing your MFs afterwards means they are ok to use again?

Oh, and durability? How long would you expect an application to last?

Might be daft questions, but worth asking anyway (I take the view that the only daft questions are the ones not asked!)

Cheers.

Last edited:
You mean av got a shed full of OLD Autoglym products, the new stuff coming through now is of a higher standard, the first product they introduced in this new range was Ultra high definition wax which is ****** good stuff indeed, high definition shampoo, and now the Polar range
Yer becoming a right detailing product Snob mate lol even Gyeon, Gtechniq, Carpro makes Schizer products

Not really mate. Even you sl@gged off polar snowfoam initially, so much so you created a thread

I have bought (up until about a year ago) plenty of AG products, and I suppose thought they did a job. But having tried the various CarPro, AF, GTechiq, valetpro, AngelWax equivalents - they get completely blown out of the water. I used to think AG Aquawax was revolutionary

Anyway.....back on topic, look forward to my snobbish Bouncers D&D Si Edition arriving

Not really mate. Even you sl@gged off polar snowfoam initially, so much so you created a thread

I have bought (up until about a year ago) plenty of AG products, and I suppose thought they did a job. But having tried the various CarPro, AF, GTechiq, valetpro, AngelWax equivalents - they get completely blown out of the water. I used to think AG Aquawax was revolutionary

Anyway.....back on topic, look forward to my snobbish Bouncers D&D Si Edition arriving
As the saying goes... ."its not what you use its how you use it"
Aye back on Topic lol

So back on topic and all that, a little delivery from @in2detailing. Thanks Imran

e9d14d59924b9bbb4ede5314386b8790.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, S32B, Jimbob76 and 1 other person

Limited Stock!

@in2detailing - Is this ^ offer still on Imran ?

Reactions: Jimbob76 and NevMan
Imran’s on holibobs now until the 8th mate...
Cough.. .. .Cough .. .. Speaking of holidays it's 4 weeks on Friday for me ... .can't frickin wait normally have 2 at least a year but only got one last year so it's been a long year

Reactions: Jimbob76 and NevMan
Cough.. .. .Cough .. .. Speaking of holidays it's 4 weeks on Friday for me ... .can't frickin wait normally have 2 at least a year but only got one last year so it's been a long year

Nice mate ****** hail and sleet down here...where has spring gone

Reactions: Jassyo06
Half inch of snow up here just now and its 0-5 degrees l ******* hate Scotland

Jeez! We need to live abroad over the winter

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
This is good stuff!

21f8088ca9b0bf802dd12c23a5b3b753.jpg

62414523956106071dedf2bcd7714527.jpg

8443da924494579cddae5680646d4c87.jpg

5c97618a39dfdce261c541f9b8006bf3.jpg

3c8f205252b213b1a89dbc870eb48785.jpg

5a11cee4aef268c2b74aef141415530a.jpg